Bethlehem Chapel, Prague, Czech Republic
Travel tips > Europe > Czech Republic > Prague > Bethlehem Chapel
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Hus was later labeled as a heretic and burnt on a stake in 1415. Now he is a martyr of Reformation and a Czech national hero. In the main hall of the chapel you can still see the original floor and the pulpit from where Hus preached.
Betlémské náměstí 255/4, 110 00 Prague 1-Old Town, Czech Republic
Adults 40KC ($2)
Children 20KC ($1)
How to get there:
In the Old Town area of Prague.
Recent travel tips for Prague
- Dancing House in PragueMaybe the most interesting example of modern architecture in Prague is the Dancing House (also called Fred and Ginger). It was constructed in 1996 by the famous Canadian architect Frank Gehry and Czech architect Vlado Milunic. The curved [...]D: n/a00
- Prague CastleThere is so much to see and do in Prague Castle that you will have to give it at least one afternoon. But then, it's perfectly worth every second. The Castle is actually a whole town of wonderful sights: the Royal Palace, galleries, a [...]D: n/a00
- Old Town Hall and Astronomical ClockOne of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first glance at the 15th century Astronomical Clock. This special clock does not show the hour and [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Art Deco GalerieIf you want to buy a really stylish souvenir and have some extra money to spend, Art Deco Galerie is a great place. They sell items from the golden era of the city, the 1920s and '30s. They have a lot of nice things from tiny perfume [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Famous city of the FenstersturzTake a look at the Karls bridge and the city palace Hradschin. There the 30years war begun, when the people threw the officers of the emperor out of an window. [...]D: 1.7mi10
Things about Prague you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
No matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or...
History & Culture: National Freedom Center
Entertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was...
Sightseeing: Lakefront Brewery
Good fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are...
History & Culture: Sea World Adventure Park
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide