Bethlehem Chapel, Prague, Czech Republic
Travel tips > Europe > Czech Republic > Prague > Bethlehem Chapel
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Hus was later labeled as a heretic and burnt on a stake in 1415. Now he is a martyr of Reformation and a Czech national hero. In the main hall of the chapel you can still see the original floor and the pulpit from where Hus preached.
Betlémské náměstí 255/4, 110 00 Prague 1-Old Town, Czech Republic
Adults 40KC ($2)
Children 20KC ($1)
How to get there:
In the Old Town area of Prague.
Recent travel tips for Prague
- Dancing House in PragueMaybe the most interesting example of modern architecture in Prague is the Dancing House (also called Fred and Ginger). It was constructed in 1996 by the famous Canadian architect Frank Gehry and Czech architect Vlado Milunic. The curved [...]D: n/a00
- Charles Bridge in PragueIf you make a must see list before you go to Prague, Charles Bridge has to be on your list. This wonderful Gothic bridge was ordered by Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV and built in 1357. Now it's a pedestrian area and is a meeting spot of [...]D: 3.7mi00
- National museum - the worl in picturesThis 'exhibition' it could be made by everyone, who want to enjoy this proposal. Is a brand new initiation, it is an ambition to the museum could quickly become one of the largest photo database, made by everyone, from different cities, [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Old Town Hall and Astronomical ClockOne of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first glance at the 15th century Astronomical Clock. This special clock does not show the hour and [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Dox Center for Contemporary ArtA combination of very large and very small spaces characterises Dox Center for Contemporary Art best. The main hall is 7000 square feet large and its walls 100 m tall. This gives home to major exhibitions. In the tower of the building there [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Prague you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Light Rail Transit is a great way to get around the city and also out of the city centre. The Light Rail Transit links Sentul Timur to...
Public Transportation: Light Rail Transist (Transportation)
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
Cluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give...
General: Big, crowded city
Both a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and...
History & Culture: Tucson Mineral and Gem World
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide