Bethlehem Chapel, Prague, Czech Republic
Travel tips > Europe > Czech Republic > Prague > Bethlehem Chapel
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Hus was later labeled as a heretic and burnt on a stake in 1415. Now he is a martyr of Reformation and a Czech national hero. In the main hall of the chapel you can still see the original floor and the pulpit from where Hus preached.
Betlémské náměstí 255/4, 110 00 Prague 1-Old Town, Czech Republic
Adults 40KC ($2)
Children 20KC ($1)
How to get there:
In the Old Town area of Prague.
Recent travel tips for Prague
- Strahov Monastery and LibraryIn 1143 Vladislav II founded Strahov Monastery, the second oldest of its kind in Prague. It is the home of Premonstratensian monks and a wonderful library with an exceptional collection of theological and philosophical works.The quarters [...]D: 3.5mi01
- Franz Kafka MuseumAs Prague is the birthplace of Kafka, this genius of literature, Franz Kafka Museum is a must see if you're in the city. The museum was moved here from Barcelona in 1999, and let's admit, Prague is a much better place for it as the [...]D: n/a10
- Church of St. Nicholas in PragueI do love Prague for many reasons and let me admit, the Church of St. Nicholas is one of them. The church is a breathtaking example of the baroque architecture from the early 18th century. While the outside might not look that sparkling [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Museum of Communism in PragueThe whole place has got an interesting air of being made by hobby-historians. The Museum of Communism is in a small place and looks a little chaotic at first sight, nothing like the House of Terror from Budapest. Still, it is a good [...]D: 1.8mi20
- Kampa IslandIf you go towards Lesser Town from Charles bridge, you will see Kampa Island on the left side. It is bordered by Vltava on one side and on the other one by Devil's Stream, a small artificial creek. Kampa is much more tranquil than the [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Prague you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Right in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
In the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and...
Food: Rocky Mountain Diner
What an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They...
Food: Jean Farris Winery
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House
Washington, District Of Columbia
Sushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend...
Food: Sushi Taro in Washington