Portland Vintage Trolleys, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Portland Vintage Trolleys
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The Vintage Trolleys are working replicas of the historic Council Crest streetcars which functioned in Portland from 1904 to 1950. The interiors of the trolleys are pure vintage, but they might be a bit faster than their counterparts from the first half of the 20th century.
The tour starts at NW 5th & Glisan
Free, but donations are appreciated
Tours run from 10:33 a.m. to 5:44 p.m., Sundays only
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- International Rose Test GardenThis garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States, and it showcases some of the most [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Backspace CafeI you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live music, you should definitely check out Backspace. Backspace is located at the heart of the [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Located on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the...
Food: Houlihan's Restaurant
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
In Stockton the perfect place for excellent pizzas is Michael's Pizza on Alpine Avenue. They prepare the food on the spot, and they use fresh,...
Food: Michael's Pizza