Portland Vintage Trolleys, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Portland Vintage Trolleys
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The Vintage Trolleys are working replicas of the historic Council Crest streetcars which functioned in Portland from 1904 to 1950. The interiors of the trolleys are pure vintage, but they might be a bit faster than their counterparts from the first half of the 20th century.
The tour starts at NW 5th & Glisan
Free, but donations are appreciated
Tours run from 10:33 a.m. to 5:44 p.m., Sundays only
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Portland Children's MuseumThis museum is so full of fun and creativity that even adults will find themselves liking it, and children will absolutely adore it. All the exhibits of the museum are conceived in a way that will encourage the healthy cognitive, social, [...]D: 8.4mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Lark in the Morning is probably the greatest musical instrument store I have seen. Besides the 'classic' instruments they have all kinds of ethnic...
Shopping: Lark in the Morning