Backspace Cafe, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Backspace Cafe
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Backspace is located at the heart of the Old Town, and it was designed as a space where like minded people can meet and share their interest in art, technology, music, food and beverages.
There are computer terminals for the customers who like to be online at all times, and even a neat little LAN center for hardcore gamers, so you and your friends can play while sipping your coffees or beers.
115 NW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Mon-Fri 7am to 12am
Sat-Sun 10am to 12am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Portland Saturday MarketThe Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing [...]D: 5.9mi00
- International Rose Test GardenThis garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States, and it showcases some of the most [...]D: 7.5mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
It's a rather nice little place with good regional food. There are about 60 places and the atmosphere is very friendly, so it is great for parties...
Food: Al Mascaron
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
Washington, District Of Columbia
Visiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The...
History & Culture: Arlington National Cemetery
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide