Backspace Cafe, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Backspace Cafe
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Backspace is located at the heart of the Old Town, and it was designed as a space where like minded people can meet and share their interest in art, technology, music, food and beverages.
There are computer terminals for the customers who like to be online at all times, and even a neat little LAN center for hardcore gamers, so you and your friends can play while sipping your coffees or beers.
115 NW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Mon-Fri 7am to 12am
Sat-Sun 10am to 12am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you like irish whiskey, you can visit the Jameson distillery, nearly in the center of Dublin. Make a guided tour to see the history of whiskey...
Food: Jameson Distillery
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Located on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the...
Food: Houlihan's Restaurant
I'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads,...
History & Culture: International Trolley and Train Museum
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell