Backspace Cafe, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Backspace Cafe
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Backspace is located at the heart of the Old Town, and it was designed as a space where like minded people can meet and share their interest in art, technology, music, food and beverages.
There are computer terminals for the customers who like to be online at all times, and even a neat little LAN center for hardcore gamers, so you and your friends can play while sipping your coffees or beers.
115 NW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Mon-Fri 7am to 12am
Sat-Sun 10am to 12am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Portland Saturday MarketThe Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Being close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone....
Food: Mimi's Cafe
Iolani Palace is one of the landmarks of Hawaii. Built in 1882, the palace is the only place in the whole USA that was the residence of a reigning...
History & Culture: Iolani Palace in Honolulu
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing