National Aviary, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > National Aviary
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Though you may find the admission a bit pricey, if you would like to learn something new or you're a bird lover, than your money is totally worth it. Touring the aviary takes about 1-2 hours, and bring some snacks with you, because there aren't any dining facilities close by.
Ridge Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
$10.5 for kids, $13 for adults
10am-5pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Carnegie Museum of ArtTruly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist era. The Carnegie Museum of Art has not only a wide collection of [...]D: 5mi00
- Monterey Bay Fish GrottoLocated at the top of a beautiful condo with huge glass windows surrounding the restaurant, the Monterrey Bay Fish Grotto is truly an elegant and high-end place to dine. The service is outstanding, the food more than delicious. You are also [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Pittsburgh Zoo and AquariumThe favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other. The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium can provide all in one place, having animals from the wide [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Duquesne InclineTo get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided tour and once you get to the top, there is a restaurant with excellent food. Don't forget [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
The place where Italy's doges sat and 'commanded' is found in the San Marco square and dates back to the 12th century. The Doge's...
History & Culture: Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Corpus Christi, Texas
Serving also gourmet dishes, Padre Pizzeria has an excellent catering service. Their food are prepared with attention to detail, and always look...
Food: Padre Pizzeria
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
Visiting a botanical garden is always kind of magical. Maybe its the colors and the sounds, but walking through a path that is lined with lush...
Sightseeing: The Lexington Arboretum
This museum is a must if you're spending a little bit more time in Riverside, because its main focus is the historical, natural and cultural...
History & Culture: Riverside Metropolitan Museum