Duquesne Incline, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Duquesne Incline
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Don't forget your camera and consider the time of your trip, there are sometimes lines to get on the tram. The view, though, is definitely worth the wait. Breathtaking and spectacular. Try to go during summer, or autumn when everything is covered in colors.:)
1197 W Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Adults: $2.25 (one way)/$4.5 (round trip)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Eleven RestaurantIf you want fine, new American cuisine food in a quiet, welcoming environment where you waiter knows what he's doing than your place is at the Eleven Restaurant. The not only have excellent service but exquisite food too. Try the [...]D: 3mi00
- National AviaryA facility that is constantly growing, the National Aviary, though still small a bit, offers a wonderful view on the lives and environments of various kinds of birds throughout the globe. There are guided tours and hands-on visiting areas, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Carnegie Science CenterTo learn a little bit about science but to also have fun, the Carnegie Science Center is the perfect destination. They have interactive-, hands-on exhibits which kids older than 5, or 9 can enjoy tremendously. The SportsWorks are is [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Children's Museum of PittsburghThere are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though maybe more entertaining for the younger ones, the museum has a wide variety of hands-on exhibits [...]D: 2.7mi00
- PNC ParkVisiting Pittsburgh can be a really enjoyable experience, but without a peek at the PNC Park, your trip is not complete. Even though the Pittsburgh Pirates are not the best players in the country, the ballpark is still something that [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Found at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the...
Outdoors Activities: Federal Hill Park
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
For quite a reasonable price you can take a two hour of the Paramount Theater in Oakland on Broadway street. If you are lucky and catch the 1st or...
History & Culture: Paramount Theatre
Santa Ana, California
One of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne...
History & Culture: Lyon Air Museum
If you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can...
Sightseeing: River Parks