Duquesne Incline, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Duquesne Incline
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Don't forget your camera and consider the time of your trip, there are sometimes lines to get on the tram. The view, though, is definitely worth the wait. Breathtaking and spectacular. Try to go during summer, or autumn when everything is covered in colors.:)
1197 W Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Adults: $2.25 (one way)/$4.5 (round trip)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Cathedral of LearningI think a trip to Pittsburgh is not complete without a visit to the Cathedral of Learning. From far it looks like a skyscraper, an immensely tall building with a lots of windows. But when you get closer, you will remark the fine [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Children's Museum of PittsburghThere are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though maybe more entertaining for the younger ones, the museum has a wide variety of hands-on exhibits [...]D: 2.7mi00
- PNC ParkVisiting Pittsburgh can be a really enjoyable experience, but without a peek at the PNC Park, your trip is not complete. Even though the Pittsburgh Pirates are not the best players in the country, the ballpark is still something that [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Carnegie Science CenterTo learn a little bit about science but to also have fun, the Carnegie Science Center is the perfect destination. They have interactive-, hands-on exhibits which kids older than 5, or 9 can enjoy tremendously. The SportsWorks are is [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Pittsburgh Seviche RestaurantThe only place where you can can have an excellent dinner and drink cocktails, having fun at a bar is the Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant in the downtown area. Their specialties are seafood preparations, which you can watch as it is made just [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one...
Food: Local Pizza (so tasty)
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
To escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! ...
Sightseeing: Barton Springs Pool
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights