Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Carnegie Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are free guided tours available (with admission ticket, of course), lectures and events. It is a place which I highly recommend visiting, especially if you're truly interested in art.
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Kids $11, adults $15
Tue-Sat: 10am-5pm (till 8pm on Thu)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- National AviaryA facility that is constantly growing, the National Aviary, though still small a bit, offers a wonderful view on the lives and environments of various kinds of birds throughout the globe. There are guided tours and hands-on visiting areas, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- 17th Street CafeLocated in the South Side of Pittsburgh, in maybe not the finest part of town, the 17th Street Cafe is like a gem among stones. It has some really tasty dishes and quite a good atmosphere. Though the place is not very big and with a random [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Carnegie Museum of Natural HistoryThere are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the Carnegie Museum of Natural History is something more than that. It not only has hands-on exhibits [...]D: 5mi00
- Children's Museum of PittsburghThere are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though maybe more entertaining for the younger ones, the museum has a wide variety of hands-on exhibits [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
A land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to...
Sightseeing: The Domes