Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Carnegie Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are free guided tours available (with admission ticket, of course), lectures and events. It is a place which I highly recommend visiting, especially if you're truly interested in art.
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Kids $11, adults $15
Tue-Sat: 10am-5pm (till 8pm on Thu)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- PNC ParkVisiting Pittsburgh can be a really enjoyable experience, but without a peek at the PNC Park, your trip is not complete. Even though the Pittsburgh Pirates are not the best players in the country, the ballpark is still something that [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Carnegie Science CenterTo learn a little bit about science but to also have fun, the Carnegie Science Center is the perfect destination. They have interactive-, hands-on exhibits which kids older than 5, or 9 can enjoy tremendously. The SportsWorks are is [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Pittsburgh Seviche RestaurantThe only place where you can can have an excellent dinner and drink cocktails, having fun at a bar is the Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant in the downtown area. Their specialties are seafood preparations, which you can watch as it is made just [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- 17th Street CafeLocated in the South Side of Pittsburgh, in maybe not the finest part of town, the 17th Street Cafe is like a gem among stones. It has some really tasty dishes and quite a good atmosphere. Though the place is not very big and with a random [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Opened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge...
Food: Ted's Montana Grill
The view of the city and the river from the deck of the Detroit Princess Riverboat is beautiful and breathtaking. During the 2.5 hour trip, you can...
Sightseeing: Detroit Princess Riverboat
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon