Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Carnegie Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are free guided tours available (with admission ticket, of course), lectures and events. It is a place which I highly recommend visiting, especially if you're truly interested in art.
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Kids $11, adults $15
Tue-Sat: 10am-5pm (till 8pm on Thu)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Duquesne InclineTo get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided tour and once you get to the top, there is a restaurant with excellent food. Don't forget [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Carnegie Museum of Natural HistoryThere are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the Carnegie Museum of Natural History is something more than that. It not only has hands-on exhibits [...]D: 5mi00
- 17th Street CafeLocated in the South Side of Pittsburgh, in maybe not the finest part of town, the 17th Street Cafe is like a gem among stones. It has some really tasty dishes and quite a good atmosphere. Though the place is not very big and with a random [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Monterey Bay Fish GrottoLocated at the top of a beautiful condo with huge glass windows surrounding the restaurant, the Monterrey Bay Fish Grotto is truly an elegant and high-end place to dine. The service is outstanding, the food more than delicious. You are also [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Carnegie Science CenterTo learn a little bit about science but to also have fun, the Carnegie Science Center is the perfect destination. They have interactive-, hands-on exhibits which kids older than 5, or 9 can enjoy tremendously. The SportsWorks are is [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Saint Louis, Missouri
Anyone who loves beer should go to one of the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour. There is a complimentary tour, which is shorter and free, plus free beer...
Family & Fun: Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour
San Jose, California
The Ancient Egyptians have and still fascinate people, and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum tries to unveil some of the mysteries and secrets of...
History & Culture: Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing