Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Carnegie Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are free guided tours available (with admission ticket, of course), lectures and events. It is a place which I highly recommend visiting, especially if you're truly interested in art.
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Kids $11, adults $15
Tue-Sat: 10am-5pm (till 8pm on Thu)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Carnegie Museum of Natural HistoryThere are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the Carnegie Museum of Natural History is something more than that. It not only has hands-on exhibits [...]D: 5mi00
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Pittsburgh Zoo and AquariumThe favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other. The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium can provide all in one place, having animals from the wide [...]D: 7.6mi00
- National AviaryA facility that is constantly growing, the National Aviary, though still small a bit, offers a wonderful view on the lives and environments of various kinds of birds throughout the globe. There are guided tours and hands-on visiting areas, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Phipps ConservatoryThe Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that you've never seen before or wouldn't have thought existed, the place is like a small [...]D: 5.3mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Los Cabos, Mexico
This bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rips Bar in Cabo San Lucas
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Raleigh, North Carolina
We went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located...
History & Culture: Mordecai Historic Park