Antelope Canyon, Page, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Page > Antelope Canyon
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
You gotta go there and make sure that you bring your camera, taking pictures at Antelope Canyon is super easy, you just won't be able to make bad pictures there.
Antelope Canyon Park Office
Page, AZ 86040
Indian Rte-20, Page, AZ 86040, USA
General Admission - $6.00
Ages 7 or younger - Free
Entrance Station Hours (Mountain Standard Time year round)
Summer (March-Oct) 8:00am - 5:00pm
Entrance Station is closed for the winter season (Nov - Feb)
but Lower and Upper Antelope Canyon are both OPEN.
How to get there:
It's about a 4 mile drive from Page, AZ. There are not too many roads there in the desert so that it's easy to find your way around. Drive East on the 98 highway and you should easily find the antelope canyon parking lot.
Recent travel tips for United States
- Use public transportation in LAIt is definitely the best and I would say cheapest way to get around LA to use public transportation. The service is rather good all over the city. There are four metro lines marked with different colors (blue, red, yellow, green) and [...]D: n/a20
- The Ultimate Alberta Road TripAlberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem eventually heading out of Alberta towards British Columbia, however we’ve got a Southern [...]D: n/a10
- The Cabildo in New OrleansThe Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially for those who have an interest in history. The original building was destroyed during teh [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Lauritzen GardensAn amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a beautiful sight for local and visitor alike, and one should do justice by spending a couple of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Mission San Luis ReyMission San Luis Rey is the oldest mission in California. It was founded by Franciscan friars in 1794 to convert the local natives to the catholic religion. Now it can be visited by the public. The rooms, cells and halls were preserved [...]D: n/a00
Things about Page you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Byward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything...
Shopping: Byward Market
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Boston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It...
Food: Pagliucas Italian Restaurant
El Paso, Texas
A cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about...
Food: Geske's Fire Grill
With a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well...
Food: Rivera's Mexican Restaurant
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl