World of Wings Pigeon Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > World of Wings Pigeon Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really interesting to see so many breeds assembled there. Though the museum is quite small, the admission is free, so it's worth an hour of your time. You might learn some information about these seemingly simple birds that you wouldn't have thought could be possible. :)
2300 NE 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Oklahoma City ZooNo wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and so on. Only elephants can't be seen, but we heard they were relocated to Tulsa in the [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Big Truck TacosEveryone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town. Their burritos, with queso or salsa sauce, tacos and gorditos are all excellent, just [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Martin Park Nature CenterHiking opportunity for friends and families in the outskirts of the city, Martin Park Nature Center is accessible to locals and visitors as well. Offering also educational courses in the Education Center, the park is a popular destination [...]D: 11mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
There is no shortage of temples in Shanghai, and many of them are simply amazing. However, none of them can compare to the Jade Buddha Temple,...
History & Culture: Jade Buddha Temple
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
The most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the...
Family & Fun: Duke Energy Children's Museum
Corpus Christi, Texas
Do go for a visit to the Port Aransas Birding Center, if only for the photos. The beach is so clean and tranquil, and there are so many birds to...
Family & Fun: Port Aransas Birding Center
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide