World of Wings Pigeon Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > World of Wings Pigeon Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really interesting to see so many breeds assembled there. Though the museum is quite small, the admission is free, so it's worth an hour of your time. You might learn some information about these seemingly simple birds that you wouldn't have thought could be possible. :)
2300 NE 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- National Cowboy MuseumDefinitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see, watch, touch and learn. From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
From the outside, the Anchorage Museum at Ramuson Center just blends with its surrounding being made from mirror glass. It is a magnificent sight,...
History & Culture: Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center
A small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer...
History & Culture: Fresno Art Museum
Though not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in...
Food: Pudgy's Pizzeria