Oklahoma State Capitol, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Oklahoma State Capitol
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you visit the place, don't miss the several art galleries that are hosted there, not to mention the murals and beautiful painting on every floor. It is truly an amazing sight!
2300 N Lincoln Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73105, USA
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Martin Park Nature CenterHiking opportunity for friends and families in the outskirts of the city, Martin Park Nature Center is accessible to locals and visitors as well. Offering also educational courses in the Education Center, the park is a popular destination [...]D: 11mi00
- World of Wings Pigeon CenterA small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in that direction. I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Ingrid's KitchenMore than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Overholser MansionThe most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small palace and the inside is so well kept, it seems people are still living there. There are [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma City ZooNo wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and so on. Only elephants can't be seen, but we heard they were relocated to Tulsa in the [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
On top of the Notre Dame Cathedral In Paris, you can see some really ugly creatures that look like a devil. One can wonder what are those doing on...
Sightseeing: The ugly gardians on Notre Dame
One of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns,...
History & Culture: Calico Museum
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
You can always go with a delicious sandwich when you're exploring a city, especially if you didn't have the time or opportunity to pack...
Food: Simple Simon's Bistro