Christkindlmarkt in the inner city, Nurnberg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Nurnberg > Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Hauptmarkt, 90403 Nuremberg
Friday, 27th of november till tuesday, 24th of dezember 2009
How to get there:
Take a look at this official website by the Christkindlesmarkt:
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
- The Rutenfest festivalIf you want to visit Ravensburg, you should try to make the visit sometime around end of July. There is a great festival called 'Rutenfest' which is really unique. [...]D: n/a00
- The great festival of KölnWhen you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa. [...]D: n/a00
- Visit the Museums and the FuggersiedlungIf you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first sponsored district for social disadvantaged people. Even today you only have to pay the price, [...]D: n/a00
- Cakes at Cafe Klein HelgolandThe Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy and offers one of the best afteroon coffee & tea atmospheres I have ever seen. They just [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Nurnberg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best thing about the Red Wall Hotel was that it was really close to the main attractions that we wanted to visit, such as the Forbidden City,...
General: The Red Wall Hotel in Beijing
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe