Walking on the Wattenmeer, Nieblum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Nieblum > Walking on the Wattenmeer
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The Wattenmeer is one of the national parks and natural reserves of the world and is always worth a visit.
I was there at the beginning of October which is fine, but be prepared because it does get windy. On the other hand, the scenery is fantastic and the air is really clean, which makes for really nice pictures
Meedsweg 1, 25938 Nieblum, Germany
Depends on the tides
How to get there:
take a bike, a car or a bus
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Avoid it and go to MunichHowever, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :) [...]D: n/a00
- The Pearl of the yellow River DeltaCome to BinZhou City, and experience a great place. [...]D: n/a01
- Use your carIf you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there. [...]D: 0.3mi10
- Mahagoni BarIf you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a smoker lounge in an old vault. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Checkpoint Charlie MuseumCheckpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can cross from East to West. The tower was demolished together with the Wall, but in 2001 they [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Nieblum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
During the Summer you will find mobile tourist info all over the city. Young people will walk around in green T-shirts with a tourist info icon on...
General: Some practical info
For a traditional English drink in the heart of French territory, I recommend 'The Pub'. This is a sports bar, mostly English sports, that is...
Family & Fun: The Pub
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant