Doma Cafe & Gallery, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Doma Cafe & Gallery
- Food travel tip
- City center
17 Perry St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Daily 7:45am - midnight
How to get there:
Subway: 14th St., 1, 2, 3
Recent travel tips for New York
- Old Homestead SteakhouseThe Old Homstead Steakhouse is one of my favorites in New York and one of my regular places I go to when I am there. They have a really nice Filet Mignon and also an excellent dry aged Prime Rib. I can also recommend the the shrimp cocktail [...]D: 1.7mi50
- Cafe Habana in New YorkWe found in the City of New York a little Cuban heaven. Cafe Habana has all the features of a traditional Cuban environment: simple, tasty, chili food, hot, rhythmic music and a bunch of people who feel great in spite of the crowding. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Walking aroundWhat I like best when I am in New York is walking around. I walk from the southern tip of Manhattan all the way up North to Grand Central Station. The beauty about this walk is really that you experience many different angles of New York, [...]D: n/a30
- B+H PhotoIt is heaven for all amateur photographers and not only. You will find here all the equipment you can possibly need to enjoy your hobby. It is very interesting even for those who just like to take photos, like me. You'll find here [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Times SquareTime Square is a place that makes you feel alive. You just find yourself in the busiest place you have ever seen. It is crowded, laud and everything you would expect. You can come any time, it's amazing! Take your time and walk around a [...]D: 1.1mi20
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
A funky little bar that serves not only drinks but sandwiches and salads too, not to mention brunches, Cafe Lulu can be the place to go for some...
Food: Cafe Lulu