Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can get some voodoo supplies like candles and dolls in the gift shop, and you can also book cemetery tours.
724 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
$7.00 General Admission
$5.50 Seniors, Military, College Students
$4.50 High School Students
$3.50 Under Age 12
10:00am until 6:00pm, seven days a week
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- Mardi Gras WorldIf you haven't had the chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, you can at least see the floats at the Mardi Gras World. Blaine Kern manufactures over two thirds of all the floats parading the city during Mardi Gras, and they also [...]D: n/a00
- Mr. B's BistroOne of the most important things to do as a visitor in New Orleans in taste the mouth-watering local specialties, one of which is the famous gumbo, a mix of rice, seafood and all sorts of other good stuff. Each chef has their own gumbo [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the most interesting. Like in typical New Orleanean cemeteries, the graves are all built above [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Molly's pub in New OrleansIt's not that unusual to find an Irish pub in the French Quarter (and they have a tradition that goes way back to the times of the French colinists), but Molly's is one of the liveliest and most welcoming watering holes in the Vieux Carre. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- St. Louis CathedralSt. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is a tall, slender structure painted in white, quite interesting as far as churches go. It is [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One of the 7 wonders of the world and a man-made architectural sight that is visible from space, the Great Wall of China is a MUST-SEE if you...
History & Culture: The Great Wall of China
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
The Filson in Seattle is the primary store of the brand. If you haven't heard of Filson yet, it's like the best quality outdoor clothing and...
Shopping: Filson in Seattle
WELCOME TO VIETNAM TRIP FINDER CENTRAL TOURIST ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING We are Vietnam Trip Finder, Online Tourist Travel Agency...
General: Vietnam Your Best Promotion Travel