Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can get some voodoo supplies like candles and dolls in the gift shop, and you can also book cemetery tours.
724 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
$7.00 General Admission
$5.50 Seniors, Military, College Students
$4.50 High School Students
$3.50 Under Age 12
10:00am until 6:00pm, seven days a week
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- Preservation HallIt would be just plain wring to leave New Orleans without listening live to some real New Orleans jazz, and there's no better place for it then the Preservation Hall, a venue that's been functioning since 1961. The place opens and 8 PM [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Cafe du Monde in New OrleansBeignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other American cities. These deep fried dough cakes sprinkled with lots of powdered sugar are best [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Old Ursulines ConventThe oldest building in the New Orleans is Old Ursulines Convent. It is also one of the most fascinating examples of French colonial architecture that you could possibly find anywhere. In addition to the main building, you can also see the [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Molly's pub in New OrleansIt's not that unusual to find an Irish pub in the French Quarter (and they have a tradition that goes way back to the times of the French colinists), but Molly's is one of the liveliest and most welcoming watering holes in the Vieux Carre. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Mr. B's BistroOne of the most important things to do as a visitor in New Orleans in taste the mouth-watering local specialties, one of which is the famous gumbo, a mix of rice, seafood and all sorts of other good stuff. Each chef has their own gumbo [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
We spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty...
Food: Rockwell's Restaurant