Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can get some voodoo supplies like candles and dolls in the gift shop, and you can also book cemetery tours.
724 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
$7.00 General Admission
$5.50 Seniors, Military, College Students
$4.50 High School Students
$3.50 Under Age 12
10:00am until 6:00pm, seven days a week
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- Cafe du Monde in New OrleansBeignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other American cities. These deep fried dough cakes sprinkled with lots of powdered sugar are best [...]D: 0.7mi00
- St. Louis CathedralSt. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is a tall, slender structure painted in white, quite interesting as far as churches go. It is [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Preservation HallIt would be just plain wring to leave New Orleans without listening live to some real New Orleans jazz, and there's no better place for it then the Preservation Hall, a venue that's been functioning since 1961. The place opens and 8 PM [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Cabildo in New OrleansThe Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially for those who have an interest in history. The original building was destroyed during teh [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Tipitina's in New orleansTipitina's was featured in The Big Easy, the 1987 film, and it is one o the liveslies night spot in the city. It is a venue where you can see some interesting (and famous) indie bands, but at least once a week there are jazz nights as [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a...
Outdoors Activities: Schlosspark Nymphenburg
Los Cabos, Mexico
The dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I...
Family & Fun: Cabo Dolphin Center
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Mexico City, Mexico
One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of...
History & Culture: Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Aloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story...
Sightseeing: Aloha Tower
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
Saint Louis, Missouri
Being the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition,...
Food: Crown Candy Kitchen