Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can get some voodoo supplies like candles and dolls in the gift shop, and you can also book cemetery tours.
724 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
$7.00 General Admission
$5.50 Seniors, Military, College Students
$4.50 High School Students
$3.50 Under Age 12
10:00am until 6:00pm, seven days a week
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- New Orleans SilversmithsIf you happen to be in need of some fancy jewelry in New Orleans, or if you just want to splurge on a souvenir, browse through the offer of New Orleans Silversmiths, a jeweler's shop which specializes in antique silverware, holloware, [...]D: 0.4mi00
- French Market in New OrleansIf you want to have a taste of the genuine New Orleans, just visit the colourful French Market, which occupies a couple pf blocks of the French Quarter. This is the oldest public market in America, established in the 18th centuries, and [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Mr. B's BistroOne of the most important things to do as a visitor in New Orleans in taste the mouth-watering local specialties, one of which is the famous gumbo, a mix of rice, seafood and all sorts of other good stuff. Each chef has their own gumbo [...]D: 0.1mi00
- St. Louis CathedralSt. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is a tall, slender structure painted in white, quite interesting as far as churches go. It is [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Jackson Square in New OrleansThe French Quarter in New Orleans is the heart of the city, and you can't get any closer to the heart of the Vieux Carré (as the Quarter is also called)is Jackson Square, a historic park with plenty to show off with. It is one of the [...]D: n/a00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
It is a very bizarre place, a unique collection of Communist memories. You would see there giant Engels, Marx and Stalins and also memorials of the...
History & Culture: Memento Park
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US...
Sightseeing: US Olympic Training Center
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature