Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can get some voodoo supplies like candles and dolls in the gift shop, and you can also book cemetery tours.
724 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
$7.00 General Admission
$5.50 Seniors, Military, College Students
$4.50 High School Students
$3.50 Under Age 12
10:00am until 6:00pm, seven days a week
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- The Cabildo in New OrleansThe Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially for those who have an interest in history. The original building was destroyed during teh [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Mardi Gras WorldIf you haven't had the chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, you can at least see the floats at the Mardi Gras World. Blaine Kern manufactures over two thirds of all the floats parading the city during Mardi Gras, and they also [...]D: n/a00
- Mr. B's BistroOne of the most important things to do as a visitor in New Orleans in taste the mouth-watering local specialties, one of which is the famous gumbo, a mix of rice, seafood and all sorts of other good stuff. Each chef has their own gumbo [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop BarLafitte's Blacksmith claims to be one of the oldest bars in the United States, and even if that's not accurate, this pub is pretty old anyway - it was built in 1722. It might not seem like much, but the building survived two fires, and it [...]D: 0.6mi00
- St. Louis CathedralSt. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is a tall, slender structure painted in white, quite interesting as far as churches go. It is [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns