Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can get some voodoo supplies like candles and dolls in the gift shop, and you can also book cemetery tours.
724 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
$7.00 General Admission
$5.50 Seniors, Military, College Students
$4.50 High School Students
$3.50 Under Age 12
10:00am until 6:00pm, seven days a week
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- St. Louis CathedralSt. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is a tall, slender structure painted in white, quite interesting as far as churches go. It is [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Cafe du Monde in New OrleansBeignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other American cities. These deep fried dough cakes sprinkled with lots of powdered sugar are best [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop BarLafitte's Blacksmith claims to be one of the oldest bars in the United States, and even if that's not accurate, this pub is pretty old anyway - it was built in 1722. It might not seem like much, but the building survived two fires, and it [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the most interesting. Like in typical New Orleanean cemeteries, the graves are all built above [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Tipitina's in New orleansTipitina's was featured in The Big Easy, the 1987 film, and it is one o the liveslies night spot in the city. It is a venue where you can see some interesting (and famous) indie bands, but at least once a week there are jazz nights as [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
I can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes...
Sightseeing: Dublin view from the river
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Albuquerque, New Mexico
You can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico...
Outdoors Activities: New Mexico Private Jeep Tours
With Persian cuisine as their specialty, Saffron's Restaurant is not only welcoming but once you've eaten there, it will remain with you...
Food: Saffron's Restaurant
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing