Fortress, Nafplion, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Nafplion > Fortress
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
13 Βυζαντίου, Nafplion 21100, Greece
Recent travel tips for Greece
- Rion beachDon't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The ancient burial place KerameikosIf you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also to see in the Kerameikos museum, the bigger part is shown at the national Museum. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Beach BreakIf you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Beautiful park in the center of KateriniI cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a beautiful green park, with palm trees and little bridges over a small watercourse which runs across [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Pelion MountainPelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there, the beaches of Mylopotamos, some say it is the most beautiful beach of the Aegean Sea in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Nafplion you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great...
Night Life & Entertainment: CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)
If you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well.
Family & Fun: Guard change attraction at the Parliament
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
Mexico City, Mexico
This building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan...
History & Culture: National Palace in Mexico City
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels