Fortress, Nafplion, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Nafplion > Fortress
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
13 Βυζαντίου, Nafplion 21100, Greece
Recent travel tips for Greece
- Bring water with you to the ParthenonAthens is extremely hot, so make sure that you always have enough to drink with you. Especially when you are climbing up to the Parthenon. [...]D: 1mi00
- If you don't want to get lostIf you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other small Greek villages, that you´re stuck in the 'desert'. [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Insland of Santorini/ThiraIf you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and watch the landscape , especially the coastal cliff way from Fira to Oia. There are also [...]D: 177mi00
- Travel to SchinoussaIf you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the other one on Wednesday at half past four. It sets sail from a port situated very close to Athens, [...]D: 280.6mi20
- What you can see at the birthplace of democracyVisit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings in the afternoon, but take a look at the opening times. [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Nafplion you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a...
Outdoors Activities: Some attractions in Vietnam you don't know
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
On the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary...
Sightseeing: Singapore Zoological Gardens
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Though the South Mountain Education Center closed down in April due to budget reductions the hiking trails are still open to the public. When we...
Outdoors Activities: South Mountain Park Trails in Phoenix