Chamundi Hills, Mysore, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Mysore > Chamundi Hills
- General travel tip
- City center
JLB Rd, Lakshmipuram, Mysore, Karnataka, India
Recent travel tips for India
- Triveni SungamKanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive places in Kanyakurari are Vivekananda Memorial rock, Tiruvalluvar Statue, Kumari Temple, Merge [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Nalsarovar Bird SancturySuch a beautiful lake in outskirts of Ahmedabad!!! Never imagined such a beautiful places which is also a bird Sanctuary, and fortunately we visited during the best time of the year and could see pelicans, flamingos and cranes... simply [...]D: 39.1mi01
- Vechaar Utensil MuseumCould there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and collected from hundreds of cities and villages of India. Big to small, old to new, every [...]D: 5.9mi20
- Akshardham TempleAkshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and dancing fountains!! Don't miss it at all. [...]D: 668.2mi00
- City of Culture and HeritageAhmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is another religion of the people of Ahmedabad. Don't miss on visiting Calico Museum, Sarkhej Roja, [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Mysore you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara