Modhera Sun Temple, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Modhera > Modhera Sun Temple
- General travel tip
- City center
All Day except noon
How to get there:
Public and prviate transport available
Recent travel tips for India
- Muthanga wild life sanctuaryMuthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan Bathery, the nearest large town. Established in 1973, the Wayanad wild life sanctuary is contiguous [...]D: 117.3mi00
- Sardar Patel MuseumMore than three centuries old building is now a museum for one of the major contributor in Indian independence. It gives the glimpse of the political movement during Indian independence. Also there are gardens, open air theatre and [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Whitsunday Yacht CharterWhitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The Molle’s and Whitsunday also. There are eight Islands developed at Whitsudnay. On a Luxury sailing [...]D: 5826.9mi00
- Indian Rocks Vacation RentalsThe choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able to browse through an abundance of unique homes with distinctive characteristics that are all [...]D: 2.6mi00
- The Vidhan SoudhaNightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:) [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Modhera you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
The opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were...
History & Culture: Chinatown
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Are you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an...
Family & Fun: Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley