Frida Kahlo Museum, Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Frida Kahlo Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is great, I loved it. Everything is left the way it was when the artist couple lived here. Their pre-Columbian art collection is is also presented. There is a mock-up Aztec temple in the yard, it was Frida's and it displays most of the statues and other items they had. The whole place is a must see in Mexico City!
Londres 247, Del Carmen, Coyacán, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
About $4.5 (55 Pesos)
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- Jorongo BarI have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar and I wasn't disappionted. There is great music provided by mariachi bands and their [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Plaza de las Tres CulturasThree cultures meet at this beautiful square, the Plaza de los Tres Culturas. One, Mexican, is represented by the modern buildings that surround most of the square and dominate the view. Spanish culture is represented by the Church of [...]D: n/a00
- Basilica de Santa Maria de GuadalupeI think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a perfect starting point for that. This wonderful building houses one of the most important [...]D: n/a00
- XochimilcoAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
- Bazar del SabadoI think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of nearby farmers to craftsmen's works.My favorites were the kitschy religious items, the [...]D: 12.4mi00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
Built in 1420, the Forbidden City has been the sacred place of emperors, and was unreachable for any other man. Consisting of buildings, courtyards...
History & Culture: The Forbidden City
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Beauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of...
History & Culture: Museum of Jade Art
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Da Nang, Vietnam
If you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something...
Sightseeing: Motorbike holiday to Vietnam