Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles), Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It was restored a couple of years ago and is amazing. Wonderful example of the Puebla craftsmanship.
4, Independencia, Madero, Tamaulipas, Mexico
It is free.
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- La Pata NegraThe city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a great bar on the first. There are many renown guest DJs all the time and the music is varied. [...]D: 8.3mi00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
- Templo MayorTemplo Mayor is an Aztec temple built in the 14th century for the worship of the Aztec god of war and that of the water. It was discovered in the late 1970s in the heart of Mexico City. The temple once was a huge pyramid. On the top of [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Frida Kahlo MuseumFrida Kahlo was genius and a great woman. This Frida Kahlo Museum is a great memento of her life and art. She was born is this house and later lived here with her husband, Diego Rivera. The movie about her life, Frida was mostly filmed in [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Zocalo in Mexico CityThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Brasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been...
General: Brasov train connection with Budapest
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people