Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles), Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It was restored a couple of years ago and is amazing. Wonderful example of the Puebla craftsmanship.
4, Independencia, Madero, Tamaulipas, Mexico
It is free.
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- Jorongo BarI have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar and I wasn't disappionted. There is great music provided by mariachi bands and their [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Bazar del SabadoI think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of nearby farmers to craftsmen's works.My favorites were the kitschy religious items, the [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Frida Kahlo MuseumFrida Kahlo was genius and a great woman. This Frida Kahlo Museum is a great memento of her life and art. She was born is this house and later lived here with her husband, Diego Rivera. The movie about her life, Frida was mostly filmed in [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Basilica de Santa Maria de GuadalupeI think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a perfect starting point for that. This wonderful building houses one of the most important [...]D: n/a00
- Rotonda de los Hombres IlustresThe meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite amazed by the number of members of Mexican elite. The tombstones are put in two large [...]D: n/a01
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
If you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its...
General: Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an Arena
A beautiful mansion with a big historical and architectural significance, the Meux Home Museum is a must for visitors to Fresno. The house looks...
Family & Fun: Meux Home Museum
The most tasty food I've ever tasted in Jacksonville was in Hala Cafe and Bakery. They have a wide variety of Greek and Middle-Eastern dishes...
Food: Hala Cafe and Bakery
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
We visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn...
History & Culture: Philadelphia Museum of Art
The finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are...
Food: Suzy's Mexican Food