T G Eggington's, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > T G Eggington's
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you plan on going during the weekend, you might wan to call ahead to reserve a table, because the place can become pretty crowded. However, even the wait is worth it, because there is no place where you can eat omelets or Benedict eggs like they make them there. So, go and have a taste of their delicious eggs and pastries. You will love them.
1660 South 1/2 block of SR 60, Mesa, AZ 85210-3071
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Sk8 AsylumDesigned as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have classes scheduled all week in the afternoons but you may want to contact them in advance to see [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Superstition FarmGreat tour!!! The kids just loved every minute of it. The cows were so funny sometimes making faces and licking their noses. It was hilarious. The Superstition Farm has really earned its reputation, their tours are great. Though they only [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Serrano's Mexican Food RestaurantOpen on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite among the city locals and visitors alike. Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Dobson Ranch Golf CourseNot so expensive and really beautiful, the Dobson Ranch Golf Course is great for professional golfers but also quite adequate for beginners or just one-time visitors. They have a 18-acre field and everything is beautifully green. There is [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Mesa National Comedy TheatreEvery Friday and Saturday night improve shows are on in the Mesa National Comedy Theater. Being family friendly you can go with your family and I'm sure you will lots of fun. The actors/comedians are quite talented and they put such [...]D: 9.9mi30
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Family Fun getaway for my family and friends with love
Family & Fun: Family Get Away
Oaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a...
Family & Fun: Oaks Amusement Park
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt