Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Venice Beach
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
California 90291, USA
Shops and restaurants are quite cheap. Don't expect Dolce & Gabbana stores though.
Try to leave before it gets dark. The place is nice and crowded most of the week, but Saturday is usually the best.
How to get there:
Drive West on the 10 Freeway. Get off on 4th street near Santa Monica and head South. Take a right on Pico and the a left on eather Ocean or Main. Drive South for about 3 Miles.
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
- Mystery Spot in Los AngelesIt is pretty cool, going through a narrow road, you feel like you are going to go to discover nature. Each tour last 30 minutes, and tours begin every 20 minutes. It cost $5 per person. Mystery Spot is the place where it is said that [...]D: 292.8mi00
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- Beverly CenterThis is a real good place for shopping, hanging out or watching a movie. It's really easy to find as well. [...]D: n/a10
- Pinks Hot DogsIf you are into Hot Dogs at all, then this is the place to start. Pink's offers an amazingly delicious selection of Hot Dogs and yes... they are super unhealthy, but then that's what a Hot Dog is about. Pink's Hot Dogs has cult status and [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Standing at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only...
History & Culture: Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s Prime
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Built on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided...
History & Culture: California State Capitol Museum
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A bit more off the track park without benches and paved ways but instead, False Cape State Park is a big territory with trees, sand, camping and...
Sightseeing: False Cape State Park
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide