Use public transportation in LA, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Use public transportation in LA
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The best thing about metro and buses in my opinion is that you can always amuse yourself with the weird people you meet on your way. Just a tip, a friend of mine told me that a lady rides the red metro who speaks about Jesus and the coming of the Apocalypse, if you are interested.
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- The Conga RoomThe Conga Room is one of the greatest Latin American dance clubs in town. They have Salsa, Samb, Swing. The ladies are always dressed very lightly trying to impress the guys who dance to live music. [...]D: n/a20
- Third Street PromenadeThis one of the nice outdoor shopping streets with no cars around. You'll just walk around on 3rd Street Promenade and enjoy live performances of street artists. There are many many nice shops around, nice restaurants and coffee shops. You [...]D: n/a00
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Pinks Hot DogsIf you are into Hot Dogs at all, then this is the place to start. Pink's offers an amazingly delicious selection of Hot Dogs and yes... they are super unhealthy, but then that's what a Hot Dog is about. Pink's Hot Dogs has cult status and [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
The Great Synagogue is the largest in Europe. It is situated in Erzsebet Town, and built in Byzantine-Moorish style with beautiful arches and...
History & Culture: Synagogue and Jewish Museum
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
Their dishes don't just look delicious, they taste excellent too. The Tienmu Branch of the Din Tai Fung Restaurant in Taipei is much less...
Food: Din Tai Fung Restaurant
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Trying to find a fairly cheap hotel in Detroit wasn’t an easy task as I imagined, but we managed in the end. There are so many hotels and motels,...
General: Fairly cheap St.Regis