Use public transportation in LA, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Use public transportation in LA
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The best thing about metro and buses in my opinion is that you can always amuse yourself with the weird people you meet on your way. Just a tip, a friend of mine told me that a lady rides the red metro who speaks about Jesus and the coming of the Apocalypse, if you are interested.
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Gagosian GalleryLarry Gagosian, who was actually born in LA, became rich in New York before he returned to California. The Gagosian gallery holds some amazing artwork from people like Richard Serra, Jennifer Bartlett and Frank Stella. [...]D: n/a10
- Lawry's SteakhouseLawry's Steakhouse is simply amazing. I can go there any day of the week. In my opinion when it comes to Prime Rib, this is the place to go to. It's classic, always has great service and the steaks always rock. Please be sure that you like [...]D: 5.8mi01
- Shrine AuditoriumThe Shrine Auditorium was built in 1926. It was actually the Al Malaikah Temple. It very well known because they used to have the Oscars there as well as the American Music Awards. It's also home to the largest theater organ in the world [...]D: n/a10
- Santa Monica PierThis is basically a pier that was turned into a little theme park. The nice thing about it is that it's right by the beach, you can easily walk there from Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade and you'll find it very relaxing. There are some [...]D: n/a10
- Great Church of ScientologyThe Church of Scientology in Los Angeles is one of the largest in the world and it was moved to its present place in 1974. The huge blue building once gave home to a hospital, the street on which the building stands is named after L. Ron [...]D: 3.4mi20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Could there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and...
History & Culture: Vechaar Utensil Museum
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Peachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other...
History & Culture: Peachtree Center in Atlanta
Corpus Christi, Texas
I believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me...
Public Transportation: Staples Street Bus Station
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We explored and experienced the real wild side of Florida when we booked a tour for the Everglades in the Sawgrass Park. The private tour included...
Outdoors Activities: Sawgrass Recreation Park in Fort Lauderdale