Tacos Baja Ensenada, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Tacos Baja Ensenada
- Food travel tip
- City center
5385 Whittier Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90022, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Gagosian GalleryLarry Gagosian, who was actually born in LA, became rich in New York before he returned to California. The Gagosian gallery holds some amazing artwork from people like Richard Serra, Jennifer Bartlett and Frank Stella. [...]D: n/a10
- Century City Shopping CenterThis is one of the nicest places to go shopping to. Many shops at Century City have been redone recently and now the area has around 100 of them. There is also a nice little movie theater and some really nice restaurants. If you go there [...]D: n/a10
- Cheesecake FactoryLove this place as many other Cheesecake Factories. Besides the awesome cheesecakes they also have some other real good dishes like the shepard's cake or most of their appetizers. I love their calamari :) As far as the cheesecakes go, I can [...]D: n/a10
- Great Church of ScientologyThe Church of Scientology in Los Angeles is one of the largest in the world and it was moved to its present place in 1974. The huge blue building once gave home to a hospital, the street on which the building stands is named after L. Ron [...]D: 3.4mi20
- The WaffleThis is a real nice place to grab an unforgettable breakfast. The place is creative and offers many types of breakfast for all tastes. No matter if you are a Vegetarian, a Vegan, a meat eater, they will have something for you. [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
New England Aquarium is amazing. It is a three story complex with a lot of thematized exhibitions and programs for kids and adults as well...
Family & Fun: New England Aquarium in Boston
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
After the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger...
Food: Amber Reastaurant