Pizza Tour of Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Pizza Tour of Beverly Hills
- Food travel tip
- City center
9749 Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90210
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Great Church of ScientologyThe Church of Scientology in Los Angeles is one of the largest in the world and it was moved to its present place in 1974. The huge blue building once gave home to a hospital, the street on which the building stands is named after L. Ron [...]D: 3.4mi20
- Capitol Records TowerThe Capital Records Tower is a nice little landmark that was built in 1956. This is a nice landmark of Hollywood. Of course this is really just something to see while you are in Hollywood or on the way to the Hollywood sign. It really [...]D: n/a00
- The WaffleThis is a real nice place to grab an unforgettable breakfast. The place is creative and offers many types of breakfast for all tastes. No matter if you are a Vegetarian, a Vegan, a meat eater, they will have something for you. [...]D: n/a20
- Manhattan BeachThe perfect place in order to relax a little bit while in LA is Manhattan Beach. I usually go there simply to walk around and just to get away from the noisy city. You can walk all the way down to Redondo and Hermosa Beach or stop for some [...]D: 13.8mi00
- Santa Monica State BeachThis is a beautiful stretch of coast line just underneath Santa Monica. You should take your time when going there in order to go for a walk, rollerblade or go biking. But if you go for a walk, you can enjoy the landscape and the feeling [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
This is one fascinating place. If you are into ancient cultures and art, you should definitely go there. The most important item at this museum is...
History & Culture: Pergamon Museum
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
First time to The Laughing Cat and I will recommend it to friends. The place has a welcoming ambiance, the food is not only delicious but you get...
Food: The Laughing Cat
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Warmly welcome on arrival in Hanoi airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Welcome dinner at Wild Rice Restaurant....
Sightseeing: Holiday to Vietnam 12 Days with Luxury Travel Vietnam
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An