California Pizza Kitchen, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > California Pizza Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Always wanted to try out a Mediterranean one with pineapple and other tropical fruit on top and I'm so happy this place was my first choice in experimentation. Though I don't know if I will ever like another pizza unless it's made in that Kitchen: warm, tasty, the flavors mixing superbly with each other. Heavenly!
Frozen pizza is forgotten for ever. Fortunately there are more of California Pizza Kitchens in LA and not just. I might try out all of the one day. :)
6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los AngelesI booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for such an inexpensive price. I paid $65 total and that included free WiFi, lush seats, TV, free [...]D: 1.4mi00
- DisneylandWell, this is Disneyland of course. It's not as large as the Orlando one but it's still huge and you still get all the same time of feelings. The California theme park opened in 1955 and is actually the second most visited park in the world [...]D: n/a20
- Pizza Tour of Beverly HillsThe best pizza joints in Beverly Hills, with tastings and specials at each. Pizza demonstration One of Los Angeles's best pizzeria's will show you how to make the perfect pizza, how do they do that?! [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Hollywood SignOne of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its something you have seen many times and everybody connects something with it. Surprisingly, there is [...]D: 5mi10
- Ballona WetlandsIt's a great place to go to with kids, if you want them to learn something and not only fill their heads with cotton candy in an amusement park. It is a restored marsh with a lot of native plants and animals. Plants are beautiful and [...]D: 10.3mi20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?