California Pizza Kitchen, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > California Pizza Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Always wanted to try out a Mediterranean one with pineapple and other tropical fruit on top and I'm so happy this place was my first choice in experimentation. Though I don't know if I will ever like another pizza unless it's made in that Kitchen: warm, tasty, the flavors mixing superbly with each other. Heavenly!
Frozen pizza is forgotten for ever. Fortunately there are more of California Pizza Kitchens in LA and not just. I might try out all of the one day. :)
6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los AngelesI booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for such an inexpensive price. I paid $65 total and that included free WiFi, lush seats, TV, free [...]D: 1.4mi00
- One day in L.A.Take about 30min to visit Hollywood, there is not much there, but it's worth 30min. The drive up towards the Hollywood sign, you can drive way up the hills between the residential area to get a good view over the city. Also, while in LA [...]D: 5mi00
- citizen smithIt's one of the great restaurants in Los Angeles, I really like it. The atmosphere is somehow very special, although the name would suggest the opposite. ;) There is a great terrace, that is the best part in Citizen Smith, very intimate, [...]D: 4.5mi10
- Century City Shopping CenterThis is one of the nicest places to go shopping to. Many shops at Century City have been redone recently and now the area has around 100 of them. There is also a nice little movie theater and some really nice restaurants. If you go there [...]D: n/a10
- The Cat and FiddleIf you are into Fish n Chips you'll be very happy at the Cat and Fiddle, which is a real English style restaurant one of LA's busiest tourist streets. Happy hour is great, on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. I really like the place with the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Galleria is not a fine arts museum, as the name would suggest, it's an immense mall. They say the Mall of America is larger, but I can't imagine...
Shopping: Galleria in Houston
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day