the Millennium Wheel, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > the Millennium Wheel
- General travel tip
- City center
London, SE1 7PB
17 pounds for an adult, 8.5 pounds for a child 4-15 years old, and 14 pounds for seniors - 60 years plus
May and June
10.00am - 9.00pm daily
July and August
10.00am - 9.30pm daily
10.00am - 9.00pm daily
October to April
daily 10.00am - 8.00pm
Recent travel tips for London
- Don't take the busesIf you are in London and want to look around, don't take tourist buses. They are expensive, 29 Pounds, and if you stay downstairs, you can't see a thing. The travel card is a better choice, it costs around 15 Pounds per day and you ca use [...]D: n/a10
- The Dali UniverseThe Dali Universe is advertised with the headline 'Enter in the mind of the genius'. You can view the Dali exhibition at County Hall in London. It is a wonderful exhibition, but unfortunately cameras and picture taking is forbidden. However [...]D: 2.9mi10
- Travel partnerI need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel with [...]D: 4063.7mi00
- Travelodge Discount Voucher CodesNeed help in finding the best hotels and resorts to stay at your next travel destination? We have got you covered! Online Coupon Island is offering exhilarating deals on packages of renowned online booking portal Travelodge by means of its [...]D: n/a00
- Camel Trekking Morocco Desert TripJust a few lines to explain our experience.I was traveling alone with my two children, arrived at Marrakech for seven days, I had said that with 3 days had enough, and the rest do I do with children?Contract Moha & Youssef ( www [...]D: 1423mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Singapore botanical gardens houses numerous differnt kinds of flowers and floral displays for people to view. Besides just viewing floral displays....
Family & Fun: Singapore Botanic Gardens
While in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the...
Public Transportation: Public Transportation