The Tower, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > The Tower
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tower Bridge Court, 224-226 Tower Bridge Road London SE1 2UL
Adult - 17 pounds
Child - 9.5 pounds
Student - 14.5 pounds
01 March - 31 October
Tuesday - Saturday 09:00 - 17:30
Sunday - Monday 10:00 - 17:30
Last admission 17:00
Winter opening times
01 November - 28 February
Tuesday - Saturday 09:00 - 16:30
How to get there:
Take the Tube and get off at Tower Hill.
Take the Circle line between Monument and Aldgate or the District Line between Monument and Aldgate East.
Recent travel tips for London
- What Is Expedia UK Customer Service Phone Number?Expedia is a travel website owned by Expedia Inc. The website can be used to book hotel reservations, airline tickets,car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and various attractions and services via the online and telephone travel agents. [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Travel partnerI need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel with [...]D: 4063.7mi00
- Big BenIt's the nicest and the most famous attraction in London [...]D: n/a00
- London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you'll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- British MuseumIf you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are charged, the visit to the museum is free. The museum is opened daily, between 10 AM and 5:30 [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
The CityTourCard Museumsinsel allows you to use the public transportation in the urban area (A and B) of Berlin. More than that, the Card gives you...
General: CityTourCard Museumsinsel
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Washington, District Of Columbia
The Smithsonian Institution and its museums are not to be missed while visiting Washington. The most preferred ones are the Museum of Air and Space...
Sightseeing: The Smithsonian
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing