The Dali Universe, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > The Dali Universe
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The works of Dali are categorized into different topics and under each painting there is an explanation of what the painting is about. For example there is a group of paintings about the famous novel Decameron, about Don Quijote, about erotica and the art of love, alchemy and mysticism.
For those who can afford it there is also a shop where they are selling some of the works of Dali.
County Hall GalleryRiverside BuildingCounty HallLondon SE1 7PB
Admission is 14 pounds.
Exhibition is open from 9:30am -7.00pm (last entry 6.00pm)
How to get there:
Get off the tube at Waterloo station. The County Hall is right next to the London Eye.
Recent travel tips for London
- MoroccoTraveling around the world with no money seems impossible but in reality, it is certainly possible. You need to be passionate and be willing to take them. Mostly travel lovers afraid to take advice when it comes to travel the world for [...]D: 1mi00
- EasyJet Customer Service Contact NumberEasyJet Customer Service Contact Numbers are always ready to provide you necessary assistance. For general guide you can contact the customer service department at the numbers provided according to the country you stay in or are traveling [...]D: 4046.9mi00
- Airport of HeathrowIf you have a stop at this airport and if you have time, go to the city center. The airport itself is very expensive and the food there isnt of high quality. [...]D: 13.1mi00
- Greenwich ObservatoryGreenwich Royal Observatory was amazing. It is perfect for families with children or those who just like astronomy. You only have to pay for the admission to the Planetarium shows, the rest, the Royal Observatory, the Queen's House and the [...]D: n/a00
- Museum of ChildhoodMy favorite of all the museums of London is the V & A Museum of Childhood. They have a collection of 8,000 dolls, Britain's biggest doll house collection with very old pieces and many other interesting exhibitions about games, the history [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
From the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that...
General: Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar Trip
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
San Francisco, California
Well, I guess this is something pretty obvious, but then I guess it's a valid tip. Go visit the Golden gate bridge. Try to come during the late...
Sightseeing: Golden Gate Bridge
Though it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters...
Sightseeing: University of Tulsa Campus