Don't take the buses, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Don't take the buses
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The travel card is a better choice, it costs around 15 Pounds per day and you ca use the metro with it as much as you want. There is a metro station at all the tourist spots. But the most famous sights are also very close to each other, so you much better take a long walk and enjoy the pulse of the city.
Recent travel tips for London
- the Millennium WheelEven if it's really expensive (17 pounds for an adult, 8.5 pounds for a child 4-15 years old, and 14 pounds for seniors - 60 years plus - 2009 fares), even if you will definitely have to wait a long time in line, it's a must not to miss [...]D: 2.9mi00
- London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you'll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- MoroccoTraveling around the world with no money seems impossible but in reality, it is certainly possible. You need to be passionate and be willing to take them. Mostly travel lovers afraid to take advice when it comes to travel the world for [...]D: 1mi00
- EasyJet Customer Service Contact NumberEasyJet Customer Service Contact Numbers are always ready to provide you necessary assistance. For general guide you can contact the customer service department at the numbers provided according to the country you stay in or are traveling [...]D: 4046.9mi00
- The TowerThe Tower of London is one of the most interesting and the oldest buildings in London. You can get there with the tube, you just have to get off t the Tower Bridge station. You can take a walk around the Tower for free. You can also go into [...]D: 3.9mi20
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Many travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region....
General: Visit Golden Pagodas around Yangon
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Though maybe not first sightseeing destination in Cincinnati, the Carew Tower is definitely on the list of attraction if you'd like to see the...
Sightseeing: Carew Tower
Located in three spots in Columbus (North Market, Grandview and Short North), Jeni's Ice Cream Shop is a small heaven both for kids and adults....
Food: Jeni's Ice Cream Shop
If you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the...
Family & Fun: Kentucky Horse Park