Don't take the buses, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Don't take the buses
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The travel card is a better choice, it costs around 15 Pounds per day and you ca use the metro with it as much as you want. There is a metro station at all the tourist spots. But the most famous sights are also very close to each other, so you much better take a long walk and enjoy the pulse of the city.
Recent travel tips for London
- Changing the GuardChanging the Guard at Buckingham Palace one of the best free activities in London. It takes place at the courtyard of the Palace at 11:30, but you should arrive there early to get a good view. There are some ceremonial days when there is no [...]D: 1.8mi00
- British MuseumThe British Museum is one of the biggest and most famous museums in London. Personally, I found it the most interesting one. There are many expositions in it and every month there is a special exposition too. This month, until the end of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- British MuseumIf you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are charged, the visit to the museum is free. The museum is opened daily, between 10 AM and 5:30 [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Camel Trekking Morocco Desert TripJust a few lines to explain our experience.I was traveling alone with my two children, arrived at Marrakech for seven days, I had said that with 3 days had enough, and the rest do I do with children?Contract Moha & Youssef ( www [...]D: 1423mi00
- London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you'll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Not far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The...
Shopping: Galleria Umberto I
For a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are...
Sightseeing: Tampa Hill
The moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the...
Food: Bourbon n' Toulouse
The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn...
Outdoors Activities: The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch