Buckingham Palace - Changing of the Guards, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Buckingham Palace - Changing of the Guards
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
8-12 St George's Dr
Changing of the Guards between May and end of September
How to get there:
Nearest stations for Buckingham Palace
St. James's Park
Recent travel tips for London
- London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer ServiceHello, I got a quick useful information for people traveling to London. If they any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.airportransfers.net/ They also provide 5 % Discount [...]D: n/a00
- What Is Expedia UK Customer Service Phone Number?Expedia is a travel website owned by Expedia Inc. The website can be used to book hotel reservations, airline tickets,car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and various attractions and services via the online and telephone travel agents. [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Try the London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you\'ll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- British MuseumThe British Museum is one of the biggest and most famous museums in London. Personally, I found it the most interesting one. There are many expositions in it and every month there is a special exposition too. This month, until the end of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Harry Potter Tour of London and OxfordThe Harry Potter Platform is at Kings Cross Station, in the north of the city centre. It's too far to walk in the time available for the tour so a ride is taken on the London Underground to get there. The Best tours features familiar Harry [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Canal Ritz is an Italian restaurant situated on the most perfect place possible: with a view over the Rideau Canal. The atmosphere is perfect....
Food: Canal Ritz Restaurant
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Atlantic City, New Jersey
They have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or...
Family & Fun: Atlantic City Aquarium
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
El Paso, Texas
This place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat...
Food: Caffe Fioretti