Buckingham Palace - Changing of the Guards, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Buckingham Palace - Changing of the Guards
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
8-12 St George's Dr
Changing of the Guards between May and end of September
How to get there:
Nearest stations for Buckingham Palace
St. James's Park
Recent travel tips for London
- Millenium BridgeThe Millennium Bridge is just the perfect place for walking, I would say. It is a pedestrian bridge that links the Tate Modern Gallery with St.Paul's Cathedral on the Thames. The view from there onto the city is amazing, you wouldn't [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Lotus Chalets is a hotel in SooriyawewaWelcome to Lotus Chalets Nature Resorts Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa or an Eco resort close to Sooriyaweva cricket stadium and an ideal place for your Udawalawe safaries which is 20 minutes drive from Lotus Chalets, and 15 [...]D: 5500.8mi00
- London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you'll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The Dali UniverseThe Dali Universe is advertised with the headline 'Enter in the mind of the genius'. You can view the Dali exhibition at County Hall in London. It is a wonderful exhibition, but unfortunately cameras and picture taking is forbidden. However [...]D: 2.9mi10
- Travelodge Discount Voucher CodesNeed help in finding the best hotels and resorts to stay at your next travel destination? We have got you covered! Online Coupon Island is offering exhilarating deals on packages of renowned online booking portal Travelodge by means of its [...]D: n/a00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
For a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower...
Sightseeing: Black Tower
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate