Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Titiwangsa Lake
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
This is a great place to take your family and friends to see the view of Kuala Lumpur. This viewing wheel consists of 42 fully air-conditioned gondolas, 39 of which have the capacity to carry a cozy eight passengers in the 12-minute ride. A tip here for photographers is to bring along your fish-eyed lens to capture the beautiful place. A sure must visit place for all tourist.
Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur.
Tickets are available for
RM15 Adult and RM8 Child.
10am to 11pm Sunday to Thursday,
12 midnight Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays
How to get there:
From Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
Take bus number 121 to Lake Titiwangsa.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Malaysia's most prominent building, the National Mosque was built in 1965 and embodies modern and Islamic art. The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Lot 10 Hawkers CentreThis hawker centre known as the Lot 10 Hawker centre is housed below the Lot 10 complex by the Isetan. There are various stalls in this place and each of these stall sells different kind of local food. This is a great place to try the local [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Fong Lye RestaurantFong Lye Restaurant serves really good Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine and dishes. There is a huge variety of food that one can choose from at this place. This place is usually visited by many locals and thus making it a great opportunity to [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Light Rail Transist (Transportation)Light Rail Transit is a great way to get around the city and also out of the city centre. The Light Rail Transit links Sentul Timur to Ampang(Ampang Line) and Sentul Timur to Sri Petaling (Sri Petaling Line). This rail transit passes [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle)This restaurant known as the Restoran Kim Lian Kee is very famous in Kuala Lumpur not just among the locals but also tourists from tourists around the world. This is because it is believed to sell one of the best Hokkien noodle. Hokkien [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
My opinion is that the best place you can choose for relaxing in Miskolc is the cave bath. It is a bath formed from a real cave. It is an...
General: Swimming inside a real cave
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Testtggf fdsb fdsgbvfds bfdsb dssbfdhbsd af bfs
General: Test test test test test
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Sankt Petersburg ist eine sehr schöne Stadt mit viel Geschichte und Kultur.
History & Culture: Geschichte und Kultur
Visiting a botanical garden is always kind of magical. Maybe its the colors and the sounds, but walking through a path that is lined with lush...
Sightseeing: The Lexington Arboretum