Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Titiwangsa Lake
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
This is a great place to take your family and friends to see the view of Kuala Lumpur. This viewing wheel consists of 42 fully air-conditioned gondolas, 39 of which have the capacity to carry a cozy eight passengers in the 12-minute ride. A tip here for photographers is to bring along your fish-eyed lens to capture the beautiful place. A sure must visit place for all tourist.
Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur.
Tickets are available for
RM15 Adult and RM8 Child.
10am to 11pm Sunday to Thursday,
12 midnight Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays
How to get there:
From Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
Take bus number 121 to Lake Titiwangsa.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Light Rail Transist (Transportation)Light Rail Transit is a great way to get around the city and also out of the city centre. The Light Rail Transit links Sentul Timur to Ampang(Ampang Line) and Sentul Timur to Sri Petaling (Sri Petaling Line). This rail transit passes [...]D: 2.1mi00
- National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Malaysia's most prominent building, the National Mosque was built in 1965 and embodies modern and Islamic art. The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Sri Mahamariamman TempleA beautifully ornate shrine in South-Indian style, the Sri Mahamariamman Temple is located in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown and has a history of at least 130 years. At the entrance of the temple there is a big, wonderful gate-tower reaching [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Good Band at hard rock cafeHard rock cafe is a very popular establishment all over the world. Likewise in Kuala Lumpur hard rock is always filled with both locals and tourist. This place just like other hardrock cafes serves great drinks and also a nice comfortable [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Kuala Lumpur Lake GardenThe beautiful and large Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden is the most popular park in the city. Home to the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly and Bird Park, the Garden encompasses natural wonders of the world. Beside unique facilities there are also [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
This was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum...
History & Culture: The Sixth Floor Museum
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Sometimes a little too crowded, the Daruma Japanese Restaurant is THE place to go to when you wan to eat something really delicious in a friendly...
Food: Daruma Japanese Restaurant
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Everyone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town....
Food: Big Truck Tacos