Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Titiwangsa Lake
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
This is a great place to take your family and friends to see the view of Kuala Lumpur. This viewing wheel consists of 42 fully air-conditioned gondolas, 39 of which have the capacity to carry a cozy eight passengers in the 12-minute ride. A tip here for photographers is to bring along your fish-eyed lens to capture the beautiful place. A sure must visit place for all tourist.
Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur.
Tickets are available for
RM15 Adult and RM8 Child.
10am to 11pm Sunday to Thursday,
12 midnight Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays
How to get there:
From Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
Take bus number 121 to Lake Titiwangsa.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Malaysia's most prominent building, the National Mosque was built in 1965 and embodies modern and Islamic art. The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Batu cave (Hindu temple)The Hindu temple in Batu cave is very popular among both the locals especially Hindus and also the tourist. This is a great place to understand the culture, traditions and the religious aspects of the Hindus in Malaysia. People from all [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Kuala Lumpur TowerAt the height of 1,38 (421m) feet, the Kuala Lumpur Tower is the fifth tallest tower in the world. From the Observation deck you have a beautiful view of the city and while we went at almost dawn we were able to see the city both in [...]D: n/a00
- Islamic Art MuseumThe rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a work of art, with its white and blue domes. The whole place is so beautiful and built in such a [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Petronas Twin TowersWith a height of 1483 feet and 88 stories, the Petronas Twin Towers is one of the tallest buildings in the world. An air-bridge connects the towers between the 41st and 42nd floor. You are allowed to go up the air-bridge in daytime, except [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
Normally when you visit a country, you want to go to museums that will help you learn more about that country, but obviously there are exceptions...
History & Culture: Museum of Cultures
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
This comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a...
History & Culture: Esther's Follies
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small...
History & Culture: Overholser Mansion
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide