Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle)
- Food travel tip
- City center
One tip here is to add lime into the noodle and give it a good stir before you eat it. This would further enhance the taste and the smell. The Hokkien noodle is also very affordable at this restaurant.
49 Jalan Hang Lekir, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
6 - 7RM for a plate of Hokkien Noodle
5:30pm to 4am. Closed on alternate Wednesdays
How to get there:
Taxi would be the best option
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Good Band at hard rock cafeHard rock cafe is a very popular establishment all over the world. Likewise in Kuala Lumpur hard rock is always filled with both locals and tourist. This place just like other hardrock cafes serves great drinks and also a nice comfortable [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Titiwangsa LakeTitiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower. This is a great place as there is portable wheel that goes up to about 60metres in height giving [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Restoran Baru LeeThis restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these foods include steamed fish balls, fish cakes, fish noodle served in the fish paste. This is a [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Batu cave (Hindu temple)The Hindu temple in Batu cave is very popular among both the locals especially Hindus and also the tourist. This is a great place to understand the culture, traditions and the religious aspects of the Hindus in Malaysia. People from all [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Cosmo's World Theme ParkDivided into two areas, Cosmo's World Theme Park is the major attraction for visitors and locals with children. It has at least 14 rides featuring different themes and of course heights. They are highly popular among youngsters. [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Easy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all...
General: Istanbul airport taxi
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
Sometimes a little too crowded, the Daruma Japanese Restaurant is THE place to go to when you wan to eat something really delicious in a friendly...
Food: Daruma Japanese Restaurant
The Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Loon Cafe
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really...
Sightseeing: Lynnhaven House