Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle)
- Food travel tip
- City center
One tip here is to add lime into the noodle and give it a good stir before you eat it. This would further enhance the taste and the smell. The Hokkien noodle is also very affordable at this restaurant.
49 Jalan Hang Lekir, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
6 - 7RM for a plate of Hokkien Noodle
5:30pm to 4am. Closed on alternate Wednesdays
How to get there:
Taxi would be the best option
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Sri Mahamariamman TempleA beautifully ornate shrine in South-Indian style, the Sri Mahamariamman Temple is located in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown and has a history of at least 130 years. At the entrance of the temple there is a big, wonderful gate-tower reaching [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Travelling by taxiI think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a victim in Rome once when three of us took a cab to go somewhere. No meters but a price was [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Cosmo's World Theme ParkDivided into two areas, Cosmo's World Theme Park is the major attraction for visitors and locals with children. It has at least 14 rides featuring different themes and of course heights. They are highly popular among youngsters. [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Beach Club CafeBeach club cafe is a great place to hang out with your friends and buddies. Here you can dance to the house music or if you are interested in getting to know new friends. This is will be a ideal place to be at. However there are many Thai [...]D: 1mi00
- Yut Kee RestaurantThe pork rolls were the most delicious in the Yut Kee Restaurant the one afternoon we explored the backstreets of Kuala Lumpur and came upon this small 'coffeehouse' that is managed by the third generation now. They offer fantastic [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
Mexico City, Mexico
This building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan...
History & Culture: National Palace in Mexico City
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
This club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bed Supper Club
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature