Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle)
- Food travel tip
- City center
One tip here is to add lime into the noodle and give it a good stir before you eat it. This would further enhance the taste and the smell. The Hokkien noodle is also very affordable at this restaurant.
49 Jalan Hang Lekir, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
6 - 7RM for a plate of Hokkien Noodle
5:30pm to 4am. Closed on alternate Wednesdays
How to get there:
Taxi would be the best option
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Fong Lye RestaurantFong Lye Restaurant serves really good Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine and dishes. There is a huge variety of food that one can choose from at this place. This place is usually visited by many locals and thus making it a great opportunity to [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Sri Mahamariamman TempleA beautifully ornate shrine in South-Indian style, the Sri Mahamariamman Temple is located in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown and has a history of at least 130 years. At the entrance of the temple there is a big, wonderful gate-tower reaching [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Kuala Lumpur Central MarketFor souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and souvenirs to clothes and accessories to home decor. It is like a shopping wonderland where the [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Titiwangsa LakeTitiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower. This is a great place as there is portable wheel that goes up to about 60metres in height giving [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Light Rail Transist (Transportation)Light Rail Transit is a great way to get around the city and also out of the city centre. The Light Rail Transit links Sentul Timur to Ampang(Ampang Line) and Sentul Timur to Sri Petaling (Sri Petaling Line). This rail transit passes [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Shanghai is one of those cities where you won't have to go hungry until morning if you feel peckish in the middle of the night. There's a...
Sightseeing: Bi Feng Tang
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Belen, New Mexico
Situated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil &...
Outdoors Activities: Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
With a decoration not really for the faint hearted, Li'l Abner's Steakhouse, however has the best steak prepared on open grill in town....
Food: Li'l Abner's Steakhouse