Good Band at hard rock cafe, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Good Band at hard rock cafe
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The band here plays really good music and is certainly one of the highlight if this hard rock cafe. Thus a tip here is if you are into music and like listening to good bands playing while you are having a drink with your friends, this is certainly the place to be.
Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde, Jalan Sultan Ismail
USD6-10 cover charge, free 1st drink
Western Dinner 7- 10pm. Live music from 10pm-12am (local live band). 12-2am club dj. 2-3am close.
How to get there:
Taking a taxi would be the best
603 2715 5555
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Beach Club CafeBeach club cafe is a great place to hang out with your friends and buddies. Here you can dance to the house music or if you are interested in getting to know new friends. This is will be a ideal place to be at. However there are many Thai [...]D: 1mi00
- Top Hat RestaurantWe just visited the Petronas Twin Towers and were looking for a place to have lunch when we found the Top Hat Restaurant. It looked so nice from the outside with its huge wall-windows that we decided to go and see if their food was good as [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Petaling StreetThe whole street look like the a shopping paradise, though you have to be aware, that many of the products are fake or brought into the country illegally. In any case, Petaling Street has everything to offer from watches through [...]D: 2mi00
- Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingHome of Malaysia's High and Supreme Court, the Sultan Abdul Samad building is an architectural jewel combining in style the Western Gothic with Indian-Muslim. You may not be allowed to enter on certain days, but just seeing the whole [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Lot 10 Hawkers CentreThis hawker centre known as the Lot 10 Hawker centre is housed below the Lot 10 complex by the Isetan. There are various stalls in this place and each of these stall sells different kind of local food. This is a great place to try the local [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you want to enjoy a beer within a quaint atmosphere, you should go to the Schinderhannes. This bar has got also a beer garden, that´s nice in...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Schinderhannes
If you don't wear fancy pants, if you search for something rather cheap than comfortable for accommodation in Paris, you should definitely take...
General: Accomodation in Hostels
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
There are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find...
History & Culture: The Holy Land Experience
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really...
Sightseeing: Lynnhaven House
Laos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron...
General: Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam