The Old Town of Key West by Trolley, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > The Old Town of Key West by Trolley
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
By using the trolley you can see more of the Old Town, on foot it might take you more time. You can hop on and go a few meters, than hop down by a museum, or a shop or a cafe. Or you could stay for a longer ride, where the driver tells you everything you should know about the place: history, architecture, interesting facts and useful information. It is a really great experience!
6630 Maloney Ave #5, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Trolley fee $25
Trolley operates from 9:30
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Key West
- Latitudes Beach Café in Key WestThough it is a bit far for only a dinner (you have to travel by ferry about half an hour if you go from Key West Hilton), the Cafe is set in a beautiful place on Sunset Key. We traveled there any way, because we were staying at the [...]D: 1mi00
- Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key WestWe had breakfast, lunch AND dinner in this cozy little restaurant, because the food is just delicious. They have a light dishes in the morning like waffles and omelet, and at lunchtime we took some fish sandwiches and grilled burgers with [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Hemingway House in Key WestErnest Hemingway, America's Noble prize-winner for literature wrote and lived in this beautiful house in the Old Town of Key West. Many of his famous novels were completed here, like 'In another Country' or 'Whom the Bell Tolls'. I'm a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Key West - Southernmost on the Beach HotelThe hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory Square and others. The whole place is beautiful, with really friendly staff and excellent [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key WestJoe's is a really great place where you can have fun, listen to live music and eat&drink. This has a deep tradition in Key West, especially because of its association with the famous writer Ernest Hemingway, who drank there. If you like [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
If you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its...
General: Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an Arena
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood...
Food: Steakhouse 55
Charlotte, North Carolina
Though I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a...
Sightseeing: Old Mecklenburg Brewery
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
A historical landmark, the Independence Hall is a building to see. It has been an important location for US citizens, being the place where the...
History & Culture: The Independence Hall of Pennsylvania
San Diego, California
An insider tip for San Diego is the Red Fox, which is a steakhouse with a piano lounge. The special thing about it is that you can actually get up...
Food: Red Fox