Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
……ONE OF THR MOST POPULAR TEK IN THE WORLD…..
Everest base camp trek takes you into the heart of the Nepalese Himalaya, with awe-inspiring views of many of the world's highest and most beautiful mountains. Since early days of the climbing history in Nepal’s top of the World 8,848m peak has had drawn many adventure seekers to scale it and hold world record and trekkers to glimpse its amazing views. Mt. Everest trekking route becomes one of the most popular trails among the outfitters. The unique Sherpa culture, traditions, religion and hospitalities will be tasted in this trek. Most of the trekking days will be spent above altitude of 3000m in the Khumbu and Imja Khola valleys exploration- there will be plenty of time to enjoy the local culture of the Sherpa people, visiting ancient monasteries, learn about Buddhism influence in Sherpa’s life and traditional farming system will add to flavor to your journey and will be most unforgettable experiences throughout your lifetimes.
Your trekking to the Everest base camp will begin with exiting STOL flight to Lukla at 2800 meter above sea level. The trail passes through the picturesque Sherpa cultural villages of around together stunning mountain views via meadow land of upper Khumbu valley and finally you will be at Gorakshep (5140m) the last stop point and from there ascent of Kalapatthar ridge (5545m) from where you can observe classic views of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Mt Pumori and its many surrounding peaks. You will be also exploring up to the Everest Base Camp and Khumbu glacier section observation along the entire trip.
Trip Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek
Explore Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar and Khumbu ice fall views from Kalapatthar awe- inspiring, encounter highland Sherpa people’s life style and their unique cultural hospitality, probably one of the world’s most popular destination visit. Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek is total mountain adventure journey to roof of the world, opportunities for outstanding photographic and many chaos encounter of typical culture in highland. Among of them along Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek take you to visit polar places- Namche Bazar, Tengboche Monastery, Khumjung and Pangboche Sherpa villages.
Trip Facts of Everest Base Camp Trek
Duration: 14 days whole package
Activities: Trekking- Explore Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar
Maximum altitude: 5545m Kalapatthar, 5310m Everest Base Camp
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Local EcoTeahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Everest Base Camp Kalapathar Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Fly to Lukla (2840m)and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Depart Kathmandu via air, for Lukla (8800ft) and a short trek (2-3 hours to) to Phakding at 8,661 feet. The flight into Lukla is similar to the Everest View flight for views and beauty.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440mm)
The trail climbs gradually following the river and enters the Everest National Park at Jorsale, then crosses the river and climbs steeply to Namche (11,100 feet). (4-6 hours).
Day 03: At Namche Bazar acclimatization day halt
Namche acclimatization day halt/ rest day or day hike possible. Namche is capital of the Khumbu district and offers many ways to spend a day.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Tengboche. We Climb the ridge above Namche and descend to the Dudh Koshi Riover before climbing again to Tengboche Monastery (12664 feet). (4-6 hours). Devoche is slightly further (20minutes) a charming village.
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Dingboche (14000 feet), we walk slowly through the pleasant village of Pangboche and on to Dingboche.
Day 06: Exploration/ acclimatization at Dingboche
Rest day to be used as needed proper acclimatization rest or explore around.
There are several great hikes from Dingboche for this layover day including Nangkartshang Peak or one of the base camps below Ama Dablam.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Lobuche (16000 feet) very scenic day hike seems easy but high alpine barren journey walking through glacier moraine and an hour Thugla Pass climb up.
Day 08: Trek to Gorakchhep (5153m)
Gorakchhep. Our last camp is here before taking our long day hike to the summit of Kalapatthar (18,000 feet, 5545m). Or explore Everest Base Camp (5310m)
Day 09: Trek back to Lobuche(4910m) Pheriche village
Kala Pater: During a long day, we ascend and descend Kalapatthar, spend the night in Lobuche.
Day 10: Trek back to Pangboche (4150m)
Pangboche. All the way we follow easy down way hike with feeling easy passing the Pheriche village.
Day 11: Trek back to Khumjung Village(3860m)
Khumjung- after breakfast join for day hike again descent to Imja khola bridge and easy walk to Dibuche and climb up to Tengboche again and descent all the way to river bank and again ascent to the final stop.
Day 12: Trek back to Manjo village (2940m)
Manjo- Today you will hike through the Syangboche world’s highest strip then drops to Namche for lunch stop and continue descent again up to final stop.
Day 13: Trek back to Lukla (2840m)
Return to Lukla- all the way of Dudhkoshi river valley trail we will hike down and uphill climb to until end the Everest Base Camp Kalapathar Trek.
Day 14: Transfer to Lukla airport
Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and rest.
Everest Base Camp Trek Package Includes:
• Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
• Entry permit to Sagarmatha National Park and TIMS fee
• Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in tea house lodge along the trail.
• Domestic airfare and airport tax round trip (Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu for the trekking )
• Comprehensive First Aid kit pack
Everest Base Camp Trek Package Excludes:
• International flight ticket and airport tax
• Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/shower, tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
• Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
• Personal trekking gear for the trip
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 1498 per person
Minimum Group size: 2
Grading: moderate to strenuous
Departure date: as per your convenience.
FOR MORE INFO
Cost: US $ 1498 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Nepal Trip OperatorNamaste & Greeting from the Nepal Himalayan! Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled [...]D: n/a00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Nepamount Trekking pvt. Ltd.We are specialist trekking, rafting,canoeing,rock climbing,peaks climbing,bungee jumping,safaris, sightseeing,mountain biking, etc. organizer based in Nepal. [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
9 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01,...
Sightseeing: 9 days incredible egypt package $1899
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
For More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website.
Outdoors Activities: Trekking In Bhutan
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail