Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes, Kanab, Utah
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kanab > Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Make sure you do walk up the dunes when you are there, this is the only way to get the real experience.
Phone: (435) 648-2800 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (435) 648-2800 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Standard State Park fees apply:
Closes around 8pm
How to get there:
Driving from Bryce Canyon or Zion to Lake Powell, just before you hit Kanab, there will be a sign. You can't miss it.
Recent travel tips for United States
- National AviaryA facility that is constantly growing, the National Aviary, though still small a bit, offers a wonderful view on the lives and environments of various kinds of birds throughout the globe. There are guided tours and hands-on visiting areas, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Sunset on the BeachSunset on the Beach is the kind of entertainment that should be offered in every city. It is fantastic, it's a free movie place on the beach. Films are shown on weekends, on an about 10 meters (30 feet) screen and they are good movies [...]D: n/a00
- San Antonio Taco CoFounded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville. The young and yet still traditional atmosphere of the place is quite welcoming and you [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
- New Orleans SilversmithsIf you happen to be in need of some fancy jewelry in New Orleans, or if you just want to splurge on a souvenir, browse through the offer of New Orleans Silversmiths, a jeweler's shop which specializes in antique silverware, holloware, [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kanab you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Weather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone....
History & Culture: Old Coast Guard Station