Daily Istanbul Tours, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Daily Istanbul Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We traveled by boat on the Bosphorus, then by bus to the Golden Horn harbor and visited the Egyptian Spice Bazaar. We had so much fun and learned so many things about this interesting country and city! Definitely recommending it to everyone!
Sultanahmet Sarayi, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Torun Sk 19, 34122 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
Prices vary on tour options and ranges between 35 EUR-100 EUR.
Departure at 9am. (varies on tours)
On the web:
http://www.tursab.org.tr/en/travel-agencies/search-travel-agency those are all licensed and real agency that you could be sure that they are really professional and big capital companies,
you can check all tours given on above from the site of Turkey Travel Group which is licensed by Tursab ( Association of turkish travel agencies)and ASTA ( American society travel agencies ) contact details: Phone: 00 90 212 517 00 13 - General Manager : 00 90 532 777 02 64
adress: binbirdirek mahallesi, dostlukyurdu sokak, hacıbey apartmanı kat:10/9
License number: 5918
Professional guides: Ender BOZ - Hakan BAYKARA - Alina Annamaria AKDEMIR
Private vehicles: 36 Mercedes Vito - 4 Mercedes S CLass - 2 Mercedes Sprinter
Staff number: 47 - 50Reply
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- Galata TowerWe wanted to take some pictures of Istanbul so we decided to go up the Galata Tower and have a glimpse of the city. The view from up there is absolutely beautiful. we took turns in posing for photos and we had much fun. The only thing I [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Istanbul Museum of Modern ArtYou get a glimpse in the 20th century Turkish artists viewpoints, life when you visit this amazing Istanbul Museum of Modern Art. The many interesting exhibitions just draw you closer and make you use you imagination when deciphering what [...]D: n/a00
- Turkish FlavorsTaking a class with Turkish Flavors in a Turkish environment and local and foreign people is an experience we shall never forget. Our 'teacher' was knowledgeable, helpful and very innovative. We had so much fun during her classes. [...]D: 1.9mi10
- Aloran RestaurantWe just loved the food and the service at the Aloran Restaurant. Though a bit pricey, and we had quite a trouble finding the place for starters, but aside from that, the food, the atmosphere was worth it. At least for us. When we went [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hagia SophiaIf you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing the most important place for orthodoxy christs at Byzanz. [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House