Daily Istanbul Tours, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Daily Istanbul Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We traveled by boat on the Bosphorus, then by bus to the Golden Horn harbor and visited the Egyptian Spice Bazaar. We had so much fun and learned so many things about this interesting country and city! Definitely recommending it to everyone!
Sultanahmet Sarayi, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Torun Sk 19, 34122 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
Prices vary on tour options and ranges between 35 EUR-100 EUR.
Departure at 9am. (varies on tours)
On the web:
http://www.tursab.org.tr/en/travel-agencies/search-travel-agency those are all licensed and real agency that you could be sure that they are really professional and big capital companies,
you can check all tours given on above from the site of Turkey Travel Group which is licensed by Tursab ( Association of turkish travel agencies)and ASTA ( American society travel agencies ) contact details: Phone: 00 90 212 517 00 13 - General Manager : 00 90 532 777 02 64
adress: binbirdirek mahallesi, dostlukyurdu sokak, hacıbey apartmanı kat:10/9
License number: 5918
Professional guides: Ender BOZ - Hakan BAYKARA - Alina Annamaria AKDEMIR
Private vehicles: 36 Mercedes Vito - 4 Mercedes S CLass - 2 Mercedes Sprinter
Staff number: 47 - 50Reply
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- The Blue MosqueNamed after Sultan Ahmed, who made it to be built between 1607 and 1617, the Blue Mosque is a symbol of grandeur, harmony and beauty. It is a sight that would make you miss out on a lot, if not visited. Try to go and see the building in the [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Istanbul Museum of Modern ArtYou get a glimpse in the 20th century Turkish artists viewpoints, life when you visit this amazing Istanbul Museum of Modern Art. The many interesting exhibitions just draw you closer and make you use you imagination when deciphering what [...]D: n/a00
- Istanbul Archeology MuseumChristian and pagan, ancient and newer artifacts are gathered at the world's largest museum, at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. As Turkey's first museum, opened in 1891, many objects, artifacts, and artworks have been gathered to be [...]D: n/a00
- Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya)One of the most beautiful architectural buildings, the Hagia Sophia, also known as Ayasofya, was originally built as a Christian (Byzantine) Church, but after the 16th century it has been converted into a mosque and nowadays serves as a [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Pasazade RestaurantFeaturing Ottoman cuisine with rich flavors the Pasazade Restaurant or terrace for that matter is a delight in its own. They absolutely delicious dishes with spicy ingredients and it just waters your mouth the minute you just look at your [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Getting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't...
Sightseeing: Haunted Tokyo Tours
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Cluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The...
General: Cluj-napoca Airport
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Colorado Springs, Colorado
True to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is...
History & Culture: Garden of the Gods
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An