Daily Istanbul Tours, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Daily Istanbul Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We traveled by boat on the Bosphorus, then by bus to the Golden Horn harbor and visited the Egyptian Spice Bazaar. We had so much fun and learned so many things about this interesting country and city! Definitely recommending it to everyone!
Sultanahmet Sarayi, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Torun Sk 19, 34122 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
Prices vary on tour options and ranges between 35 EUR-100 EUR.
Departure at 9am. (varies on tours)
On the web:
http://www.tursab.org.tr/en/travel-agencies/search-travel-agency those are all licensed and real agency that you could be sure that they are really professional and big capital companies,
you can check all tours given on above from the site of Turkey Travel Group which is licensed by Tursab ( Association of turkish travel agencies)and ASTA ( American society travel agencies ) contact details: Phone: 00 90 212 517 00 13 - General Manager : 00 90 532 777 02 64
adress: binbirdirek mahallesi, dostlukyurdu sokak, hacıbey apartmanı kat:10/9
License number: 5918
Professional guides: Ender BOZ - Hakan BAYKARA - Alina Annamaria AKDEMIR
Private vehicles: 36 Mercedes Vito - 4 Mercedes S CLass - 2 Mercedes Sprinter
Staff number: 47 - 50Reply
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- Aloran RestaurantWe just loved the food and the service at the Aloran Restaurant. Though a bit pricey, and we had quite a trouble finding the place for starters, but aside from that, the food, the atmosphere was worth it. At least for us. When we went [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Istanbul Archeology MuseumChristian and pagan, ancient and newer artifacts are gathered at the world's largest museum, at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. As Turkey's first museum, opened in 1891, many objects, artifacts, and artworks have been gathered to be [...]D: n/a00
- Istanbul airport taxiEasy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all driven by our experienced chauffeurs and sabiha and ataurk private airport taxi service. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Egyptian BazaarFull of color and smell, the Egyptian Bazaar is like spice gem in a small street. There so many spices, nuts, seeds, dried fruits to choose from, you can get lost in them. Though we saw very few locals, the place was flooded with visitors [...]D: n/a00
- Galata TowerWe wanted to take some pictures of Istanbul so we decided to go up the Galata Tower and have a glimpse of the city. The view from up there is absolutely beautiful. we took turns in posing for photos and we had much fun. The only thing I [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space.
Public Transportation: Park and Ride
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you want to enjoy luxury shopping in Naples, Via Calabritto is a 'must see'. The street runs from Piazza dei Martiri to Piazza Vittoria. There...
Shopping: Via Calabritto
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
For a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are...
Sightseeing: Tampa Hill
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro