Daily Istanbul Tours, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Daily Istanbul Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We traveled by boat on the Bosphorus, then by bus to the Golden Horn harbor and visited the Egyptian Spice Bazaar. We had so much fun and learned so many things about this interesting country and city! Definitely recommending it to everyone!
Sultanahmet Sarayi, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Torun Sk 19, 34122 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
Prices vary on tour options and ranges between 35 EUR-100 EUR.
Departure at 9am. (varies on tours)
On the web:
http://www.tursab.org.tr/en/travel-agencies/search-travel-agency those are all licensed and real agency that you could be sure that they are really professional and big capital companies,
you can check all tours given on above from the site of Turkey Travel Group which is licensed by Tursab ( Association of turkish travel agencies)and ASTA ( American society travel agencies ) contact details: Phone: 00 90 212 517 00 13 - General Manager : 00 90 532 777 02 64
adress: binbirdirek mahallesi, dostlukyurdu sokak, hacıbey apartmanı kat:10/9
License number: 5918
Professional guides: Ender BOZ - Hakan BAYKARA - Alina Annamaria AKDEMIR
Private vehicles: 36 Mercedes Vito - 4 Mercedes S CLass - 2 Mercedes Sprinter
Staff number: 47 - 50Reply
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- Pasazade RestaurantFeaturing Ottoman cuisine with rich flavors the Pasazade Restaurant or terrace for that matter is a delight in its own. They absolutely delicious dishes with spicy ingredients and it just waters your mouth the minute you just look at your [...]D: 0.4mi00
- One Nation Travel TurkeyWe thought that for the first time it would be great not to organize our trips in a foreign city ourselves, so we booked in advance for a 6-Day Istanbul Package with One Nation Travel Turkey agency. We were picked from the airport on our [...]D: 0.7mi11
- Topkapi PalaceUsed as the main residence for the Sultan Mehmet II, the Topkapi Palace now is such a major tourist attraction that it is almost very crowded. There are very many people, you have to queue to buy your ticket and sometimes you don't get [...]D: 0.8mi50
- Basilica CisternJust across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very many columns lighted from under with reddish lamps, giving the whole place a bit of Gothic and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Imbat RestaurantLocated on the rooftop of the Orient Express hotel, this Imbat Restaurant is delight. Not just because of its view of the city and the Bosporus, which is absolutely gorgeous, but their Turkish cuisine is just delicious. We had the lamb [...]D: 0.6mi01
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees.
General: Parking fee
We didn't spend much time in the hotel, we were roaming the streets all day long, exploring various areas, but while we DID spend time inside,...
General: Holiday Inn Lisbon Continental
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
A really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the...
Family & Fun: Funderland