Daily Istanbul Tours, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Daily Istanbul Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We traveled by boat on the Bosphorus, then by bus to the Golden Horn harbor and visited the Egyptian Spice Bazaar. We had so much fun and learned so many things about this interesting country and city! Definitely recommending it to everyone!
Sultanahmet Sarayi, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Torun Sk 19, 34122 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
Prices vary on tour options and ranges between 35 EUR-100 EUR.
Departure at 9am. (varies on tours)
On the web:
http://www.tursab.org.tr/en/travel-agencies/search-travel-agency those are all licensed and real agency that you could be sure that they are really professional and big capital companies,
you can check all tours given on above from the site of Turkey Travel Group which is licensed by Tursab ( Association of turkish travel agencies)and ASTA ( American society travel agencies ) contact details: Phone: 00 90 212 517 00 13 - General Manager : 00 90 532 777 02 64
adress: binbirdirek mahallesi, dostlukyurdu sokak, hacıbey apartmanı kat:10/9
License number: 5918
Professional guides: Ender BOZ - Hakan BAYKARA - Alina Annamaria AKDEMIR
Private vehicles: 36 Mercedes Vito - 4 Mercedes S CLass - 2 Mercedes Sprinter
Staff number: 47 - 50Reply
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- Basilica CisternJust across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very many columns lighted from under with reddish lamps, giving the whole place a bit of Gothic and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Istanbul Museum of Modern ArtYou get a glimpse in the 20th century Turkish artists viewpoints, life when you visit this amazing Istanbul Museum of Modern Art. The many interesting exhibitions just draw you closer and make you use you imagination when deciphering what [...]D: n/a00
- Istanbul airport taxiEasy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all driven by our experienced chauffeurs and sabiha and ataurk private airport taxi service. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Imbat RestaurantLocated on the rooftop of the Orient Express hotel, this Imbat Restaurant is delight. Not just because of its view of the city and the Bosporus, which is absolutely gorgeous, but their Turkish cuisine is just delicious. We had the lamb [...]D: 0.6mi01
- Sultanahmet - The Blue MosqueIt's official name is Sultanahmet, after Ahmet I, who ordered it's construction. It is next to Hagia Sophia, but it's six minarets and cascading domes dominate the view of the city. There was some scandal, because only the Great Haram [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
One of the most successful war ships in the history of the United States, USS Constitutionwon 42 battles and lost none during her carreer -...
History & Culture: Visiting USS Constitution in Boston