The Beach Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Hua Hin > The Beach Resort
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Those who live here and not come here to just relax and spend their holidays in a sunny, sea-close city are able to enjoy the place's every little advantage. To tourists this beautiful city can represent a relaxing get-away from their busy, crowded lives.
Outdorr activities can be arrange individually and for the whole family from watersports to golf. Parks, peaks, caves and waterfalls can be explored around the city and in the evenings, the bright with its busy streets is a great place for entertainment or just an evening walk.
Hua Hin 63/1
How to get there:
You can get to Hua Hin with bus or with train from Bangkok.
Recent travel tips for Thailand
- How to spend 24 hours in Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand is probably one of the most exotic and the hustling bustling capital cities in the world further than the Asia itself. Travelers are opt for a vacation in Thailand and they will almost land in this big city from where they [...]D: n/a00
- Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to ThailandGo diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the [...]D: 1.1mi00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- General guide to Thailand beachesOne of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very popular and demanding for staying in luxury resorts, beach side villas and spa vacations are [...]D: n/a00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hua Hin you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
Being really close to the Belgian border, a few kilometers, belgian influences are to see everywhere. I want to stop now on Belgian Beer. This is a...
Food: Belgian beer in 'The Pub'
London, United Kingdom
The Tower of London is one of the most interesting and the oldest buildings in London. You can get there with the tube, you just have to get off t...
History & Culture: The Tower
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Junagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is...
Outdoors Activities: Gir National Park
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant