The Beach Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Hua Hin > The Beach Resort
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Those who live here and not come here to just relax and spend their holidays in a sunny, sea-close city are able to enjoy the place's every little advantage. To tourists this beautiful city can represent a relaxing get-away from their busy, crowded lives.
Outdorr activities can be arrange individually and for the whole family from watersports to golf. Parks, peaks, caves and waterfalls can be explored around the city and in the evenings, the bright with its busy streets is a great place for entertainment or just an evening walk.
Hua Hin 63/1
How to get there:
You can get to Hua Hin with bus or with train from Bangkok.
Recent travel tips for Thailand
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand# 5 Koh Samui Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home [...]D: n/a00
- Top things to do in Phuket ThailandPhang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the masses of tourists and development with few nice bungalow to stay and the activities to do such [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hua Hin you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Seoul, South Korea
We fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or...
Sightseeing: Folk Village Museum near Seoul
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Even if you are a traveler and the reason you get away is for fun and adventure, you still have to relax from time to time. And Betty's Bath...
Sports & Wellness : Betty's Bath and Day Spa
Beside the Cowboys Stadium, one other huge structure that is worth a visit is definitely the Arlington Rangers Ballpark. There are guided tours In...
Sports & Wellness : Arlington Rangers Ballpark
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends