Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are many online holiday packages on offer each with different route, some of the most famous packages are already include visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Danang as well as Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, but to have them all in your travel you have to choose a well planned itinerary that covers all that destinations without rushing from one place to another, let’s get to know some of the popular packages:
Cultural Holiday to Vietnam
Cultural holiday packages are covering heritage sites as well as most cultured destination in Vietnam that are Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City, the highlights of such a trip would be Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, Temple of literature, Hanoi old quarter, Hue imperial citadel as well as Hoi An old town and in southern Vietnam and in Ho Chi Minh City you will visit War remnant museum, central post office as well as basilica and Notre dame cathedral, this tours revealing the culture and heritage site of Vietnam that could be tailor made to add some other interesting
destinations into such a trip.
Beach Holiday to Vietnam
There is something that never ends in Vietnam and that’s the brilliant beaches that are stretched through the country from south to north; some of the most popular beach destinations include all sorts of luxury resorts such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Vung Tau, Mui Ne and Da Nang beach in central coastlines. Make sure to opt for a holiday to Vietnam that includes your favorite beach destination.
Tailor made holiday to Vietnam
If you already like a packages that covers all the attractions you wish to visit but would like some other amendments to add and or release some places then you must request a custom tour that makes your Vietnam packages tours based on your exact wishes, better to land in Hanoi and depart from Ho Chi Minh City specially if you are visiting Cambodia as there are frequent flights to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, also there are other options such as cruising and overland border crossing to Cambodia, however,
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam culinary VacationVietnam is a wonderful destination for any kind of vacation and a country that is home to amazing attractions and superb tourist sites, Vietnam is rich in diverse culture, history of thousand years and more than everything a destination [...]D: n/a00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Ben Thanh MarketBen Thanh Market is located just opposite of the round-about of the bus interchange. This market sells almost anything and everything and the best part of it is it is really cheap to get those items. Items such as shirts, shoes, pants, [...]D: 2mi00
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Wonderful outdoor sights, wild animals and fresh air. These are the things that come with the Heiny's ATV Adventures trips. You get a vehicle,...
Outdoors Activities: Heiny's ATV Adventures
Featuring Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and...
Food: Nazareth Restaurant & Deli
Pacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are...
History & Culture: Pacific Science Center