Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are many online holiday packages on offer each with different route, some of the most famous packages are already include visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Danang as well as Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, but to have them all in your travel you have to choose a well planned itinerary that covers all that destinations without rushing from one place to another, let’s get to know some of the popular packages:
Cultural Holiday to Vietnam
Cultural holiday packages are covering heritage sites as well as most cultured destination in Vietnam that are Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City, the highlights of such a trip would be Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, Temple of literature, Hanoi old quarter, Hue imperial citadel as well as Hoi An old town and in southern Vietnam and in Ho Chi Minh City you will visit War remnant museum, central post office as well as basilica and Notre dame cathedral, this tours revealing the culture and heritage site of Vietnam that could be tailor made to add some other interesting
destinations into such a trip.
Beach Holiday to Vietnam
There is something that never ends in Vietnam and that’s the brilliant beaches that are stretched through the country from south to north; some of the most popular beach destinations include all sorts of luxury resorts such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Vung Tau, Mui Ne and Da Nang beach in central coastlines. Make sure to opt for a holiday to Vietnam that includes your favorite beach destination.
Tailor made holiday to Vietnam
If you already like a packages that covers all the attractions you wish to visit but would like some other amendments to add and or release some places then you must request a custom tour that makes your Vietnam packages tours based on your exact wishes, better to land in Hanoi and depart from Ho Chi Minh City specially if you are visiting Cambodia as there are frequent flights to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, also there are other options such as cruising and overland border crossing to Cambodia, however,
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui neIt is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car type for you to book. Our driver will escort you to the car parking then transfer to Mui Ne [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tourIf Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the variety of golf places across the country has become one of the most see destinations in [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh CityIf you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the backpacker’s area in De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao streets, in District 1. This place has beautiful hand [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Spice Market is said to be inspired by a busy street in South Asia, both concerning its looks and its menu. The restaurant is famous for its...
Food: Spice Market in Atlanta
Known as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there...
Food: Wool Growers
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
Voodoo Doughnut is one of those rarities - an independent doughnut shop. Finally a place where you can get more than your usual jam doughnuts, and...
Food: Voodoo Doughnut in Portland
Santa Ana, California
One of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne...
History & Culture: Lyon Air Museum
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day