Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are many online holiday packages on offer each with different route, some of the most famous packages are already include visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Danang as well as Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, but to have them all in your travel you have to choose a well planned itinerary that covers all that destinations without rushing from one place to another, let’s get to know some of the popular packages:
Cultural Holiday to Vietnam
Cultural holiday packages are covering heritage sites as well as most cultured destination in Vietnam that are Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City, the highlights of such a trip would be Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, Temple of literature, Hanoi old quarter, Hue imperial citadel as well as Hoi An old town and in southern Vietnam and in Ho Chi Minh City you will visit War remnant museum, central post office as well as basilica and Notre dame cathedral, this tours revealing the culture and heritage site of Vietnam that could be tailor made to add some other interesting
destinations into such a trip.
Beach Holiday to Vietnam
There is something that never ends in Vietnam and that’s the brilliant beaches that are stretched through the country from south to north; some of the most popular beach destinations include all sorts of luxury resorts such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Vung Tau, Mui Ne and Da Nang beach in central coastlines. Make sure to opt for a holiday to Vietnam that includes your favorite beach destination.
Tailor made holiday to Vietnam
If you already like a packages that covers all the attractions you wish to visit but would like some other amendments to add and or release some places then you must request a custom tour that makes your Vietnam packages tours based on your exact wishes, better to land in Hanoi and depart from Ho Chi Minh City specially if you are visiting Cambodia as there are frequent flights to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, also there are other options such as cruising and overland border crossing to Cambodia, however,
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- What women must experience in SaigonIf you are already living in Ho Chi Minh City, or traveling to Vietnam for the audacious woman traveler, this city holds many finds and experience you will not find anywhere else in Asia, however, Vietnam itself cherish you with all sort of [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Highlight Tour 12DaysVietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Www.kampungpandan.com - a certified halal restaurant in...Kampung Pandan is the only halal restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city that serves the Fresh Roti Canai. Their main chef is Malaysian. Menu is all full halal up to 200 cuicines [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh CityThe people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example most local woman do not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts on the streets. This is because they [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
This satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is...
Sightseeing: Capitol Satay Celup Restaurant
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order...
Outdoors Activities: Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
This garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official,...
Outdoors Activities: International Rose Test Garden