Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are many online holiday packages on offer each with different route, some of the most famous packages are already include visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Danang as well as Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, but to have them all in your travel you have to choose a well planned itinerary that covers all that destinations without rushing from one place to another, let’s get to know some of the popular packages:
Cultural Holiday to Vietnam
Cultural holiday packages are covering heritage sites as well as most cultured destination in Vietnam that are Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City, the highlights of such a trip would be Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, Temple of literature, Hanoi old quarter, Hue imperial citadel as well as Hoi An old town and in southern Vietnam and in Ho Chi Minh City you will visit War remnant museum, central post office as well as basilica and Notre dame cathedral, this tours revealing the culture and heritage site of Vietnam that could be tailor made to add some other interesting
destinations into such a trip.
Beach Holiday to Vietnam
There is something that never ends in Vietnam and that’s the brilliant beaches that are stretched through the country from south to north; some of the most popular beach destinations include all sorts of luxury resorts such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Vung Tau, Mui Ne and Da Nang beach in central coastlines. Make sure to opt for a holiday to Vietnam that includes your favorite beach destination.
Tailor made holiday to Vietnam
If you already like a packages that covers all the attractions you wish to visit but would like some other amendments to add and or release some places then you must request a custom tour that makes your Vietnam packages tours based on your exact wishes, better to land in Hanoi and depart from Ho Chi Minh City specially if you are visiting Cambodia as there are frequent flights to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, also there are other options such as cruising and overland border crossing to Cambodia, however,
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- What women must experience in SaigonIf you are already living in Ho Chi Minh City, or traveling to Vietnam for the audacious woman traveler, this city holds many finds and experience you will not find anywhere else in Asia, however, Vietnam itself cherish you with all sort of [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam culinary VacationVietnam is a wonderful destination for any kind of vacation and a country that is home to amazing attractions and superb tourist sites, Vietnam is rich in diverse culture, history of thousand years and more than everything a destination [...]D: n/a00
- Saigon Tourist Travel ServiceSaigon tourist travel service is a very important place for all tourists who are new to Ho Chi Minh City. This place is full of information about Ho Chi Minh and the various places that one can visit in the city. They also provide a very [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
On top of the Notre Dame Cathedral In Paris, you can see some really ugly creatures that look like a devil. One can wonder what are those doing on...
Sightseeing: The ugly gardians on Notre Dame
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Ostia Antica, Italy
In Ostia, there is a beautiful beach. You can swim there very good.
General: The beautiful beach of Ostia
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin