Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Tailor made Holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are many online holiday packages on offer each with different route, some of the most famous packages are already include visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Danang as well as Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, but to have them all in your travel you have to choose a well planned itinerary that covers all that destinations without rushing from one place to another, let’s get to know some of the popular packages:
Cultural Holiday to Vietnam
Cultural holiday packages are covering heritage sites as well as most cultured destination in Vietnam that are Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City, the highlights of such a trip would be Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, Temple of literature, Hanoi old quarter, Hue imperial citadel as well as Hoi An old town and in southern Vietnam and in Ho Chi Minh City you will visit War remnant museum, central post office as well as basilica and Notre dame cathedral, this tours revealing the culture and heritage site of Vietnam that could be tailor made to add some other interesting
destinations into such a trip.
Beach Holiday to Vietnam
There is something that never ends in Vietnam and that’s the brilliant beaches that are stretched through the country from south to north; some of the most popular beach destinations include all sorts of luxury resorts such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Vung Tau, Mui Ne and Da Nang beach in central coastlines. Make sure to opt for a holiday to Vietnam that includes your favorite beach destination.
Tailor made holiday to Vietnam
If you already like a packages that covers all the attractions you wish to visit but would like some other amendments to add and or release some places then you must request a custom tour that makes your Vietnam packages tours based on your exact wishes, better to land in Hanoi and depart from Ho Chi Minh City specially if you are visiting Cambodia as there are frequent flights to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, also there are other options such as cruising and overland border crossing to Cambodia, however,
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh CityThe people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example most local woman do not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts on the streets. This is because they [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
London, United Kingdom
The Dali Universe is advertised with the headline 'Enter in the mind of the genius'. You can view the Dali exhibition at County Hall in London. It...
History & Culture: The Dali Universe
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square