Q Bar in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Q Bar in Ho Chi Minh City
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
They also sell really good finger food in this bar. One food that is worth a try in this bar is certainly their pizzas. One tip if you are visiting this bar is to certainly bring slightly more extra cash with you since this place is slightly more upscale, it cost slightly more as well compared to the other bars around. The bar has international DJ’s spinning and also known to have occasional live entertainment.
Opera House, 7 Lam Son Square
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The price varies as differnt drink are of differnt price. for a rough guage refer below.
Tapas: 50,000 - 100,000 VND
Beer: 45,000 - 95,000 VND
Cocktails: 85,000 - 120,000 VND
Wine: (glass) 85,000 - 110,000 VND
(bottle) 450,000 - 2,200,000 VND
Open 7 days a week 12:00pm till late.
How to get there:
Taking a taxi will be the best option
+84 (0) 8 823 3480
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Vietnam Highlight Tour 12DaysVietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip) [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
America's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among...
Sightseeing: Lexington Market
Family Fun getaway for my family and friends with love
Family & Fun: Family Get Away
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT