Manala Restaurant, Helsinki, Finland
Travel tips > Europe > Finland > Helsinki > Manala Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Vegetarians have few options to choose from, but at least the dishes are delicious, for example the vegetable stew and the warm goat cheese salad. Meat-eaters will have a field-trip: sauteed reindeer, grilled wild boar, fried liver with lingonberries and other mouth-watering treats. Do check out the dessert meny beore you leave, because the restaurant's signature white chocolate cake with sea buckthorn sauce will keep you rooted to your seat for another hour or so.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Helsinki
- Heureka Science CentreIf you have kids who are interested in science, or if you are a science geek yourself, you will definitely love the Heureka Science Museum. Unlike many regular science museum, this one has not only displays and explanations about various [...]D: 4mi00
- Kahvila SuomiHelsinki is not a cheap city when it comes to food, so if you are on a budget, your choices are mostly limited to fast food chains. However, there is the occasional Finnish eatery that serves decent food at decent prices, where you can fill [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Kappeli RestaurantTraditional Finnish foods are one of the things you must try when visiting Helsinki, especially since reindeer dishes are hard to find in other countries. For some tasty traditional dishes, check out Kappeli, a cozy restaurant with [...]D: 3.9mi00
- The Church in the RockThe Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock (Temppeliaukion kirkko in Finnish) is a simple but atmospheric church literally carved out [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Museum of CulturesNormally when you visit a country, you want to go to museums that will help you learn more about that country, but obviously there are exceptions to this rule. One such example is the Museum of Cultures in Helsinki, where you can discover [...]D: 3.5mi00
Things about Helsinki you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
The Marienplatz is the center of the city and it's always nice to walk around, grab coffee or go shopping. There are lots of people on Saturdays...
Outdoors Activities: Marienplatz
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide