Hohtogolf West Coast, Helsinki, Finland
Travel tips > Europe > Finland > Helsinki > Hohtogolf West Coast
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The place doubles as a bar, so even if you don't play golf, you can drop by or a chilled cocktail and some glow in the dark fun. It's probably the cheesiest place in the city, but the most entertaining too. Sunday is family day, and the entry fee is considerably lower.
Balansvägen, 01510 Vantaa, Finland
€19, €4 on Sundays
Sun 11:30 - 20:00
Mon - Thu 12:00 - 21:00
Fri - Sat 12:00 - 23:00
Recent travel tips for Helsinki
- Some practical infoDuring the Summer you will find mobile tourist info all over the city. Young people will walk around in green T-shirts with a tourist info icon on them. They speak more languages and have a lot of flayers and brochures for you. They can [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Kappeli RestaurantTraditional Finnish foods are one of the things you must try when visiting Helsinki, especially since reindeer dishes are hard to find in other countries. For some tasty traditional dishes, check out Kappeli, a cozy restaurant with [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Kahvila SuomiHelsinki is not a cheap city when it comes to food, so if you are on a budget, your choices are mostly limited to fast food chains. However, there is the occasional Finnish eatery that serves decent food at decent prices, where you can fill [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Heureka Science CentreIf you have kids who are interested in science, or if you are a science geek yourself, you will definitely love the Heureka Science Museum. Unlike many regular science museum, this one has not only displays and explanations about various [...]D: 4mi00
- Arctic IcebarIf you want a place to chill out (literally), a freezing evening at the Arctic Icebar will prove to be an interesting experience. While temperature in bars is usually high enough to allow people to wear more or less revealing clothes, at [...]D: 3.7mi00
Things about Helsinki you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
From Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the...
General: Brasov connection to Covasna
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The Andersen Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is one of the interesting museum's that traces the history of something that you...
History & Culture: International Balloon Museum
The viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end...
Night Life & Entertainment: Underground Atlanta
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
A former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and...
Outdoors Activities: Wildwood Preserve Metropark