Check the bus and train schedules, Dhelfoi, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Dhelfoi > Check the bus and train schedules
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Greece
- FortressVisit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience! [...]D: n/a00
- Renting scooter or ATVIn Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those motorbikes are very cool, I strongly recommend you to try them out, and they are really cheap [...]D: n/a10
- TravelingIf you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Pelion MountainPelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there, the beaches of Mylopotamos, some say it is the most beautiful beach of the Aegean Sea in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dhelfoi you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Institute of Indology preserves rare art, manuscripts and archaeological objects of India. It’s based in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat state,...
History & Culture: Insitute of Indology
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes