Tips for Detroit Zoo, Michigan
Travel tips > North America > United States > Detroit > Tips for Detroit Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went there it was really hot and there were so many people and screaming children that we couldn’t really enjoy ourselves. We went to watch the giraffes and kangaroos but they were indoors hiding from the hot sun.
It was a good thing we went with comfortable shoes, because even if we didn’t stay so long the zoo is pretty big and we had a long time to get back to the gates. I will definitely go back again but on a more chilled day and when it’s not so crowded.
W 10 Mile Rd, MI, USA
Recent travel tips for Detroit
- Detroit Princess RiverboatThe view of the city and the river from the deck of the Detroit Princess Riverboat is beautiful and breathtaking. During the 2.5 hour trip, you can relax, eat, listen to live music and enjoy the view. What’s best that you are not obliged [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Motown Historical Museum in DetroitThe most amazing historical museum regarding music I’ve ever seen and experienced. The first thing our guide showed us was Berry Gordy’s house with its surrounding rooms which later was transformed into the Museum. We were explained how [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Merriot - Great place to stay in DetroitIt may be one of the most expensive hotels, but Detroit Marriot Renaissance Center is the best place where you can stay in an air-conditioned room on a hot summer day and enjoy a breathtaking view of the town. This was my first thought as [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Benihana - the best sushi in DetroitI was a bit excited to go dining to Benihana because it was the first time I have tasted sushi. My friend took me there saying it’s the best Japanese restaurant in town and they serve excellent sushi, so I decided to go with him. It [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Hard Rock Cafe in DetroitI could easily say it was one of the worst nights of my life in a restaurant when I decided to go to Hard Rock Café with my friend. First, one of the employees shouted at me when I accidentally bumped into him. Then we were seated at [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
This grill has not only outstanding food, but superior customer service and wonderful deco. Dark, rich mahogany paneling and warm lighting gives...
Food: Capital Grill in Miami