Public Transportation in Detroit, Michigan
Travel tips > North America > United States > Detroit > Public Transportation in Detroit
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
What blew my mind away was that the fee for such a rich tour is only 50cents. Some people might find annoying that the train stops at every few minutes but for me it was perfect, because I chose the tour to see, not just to sit on a train and watch from the window as buildings and sights go by.
1420 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
$0.50 per ride (Insert fare into faregate located on right)
Monday-Thursday: 6:30 AM - Midnight
Friday: 6:30 AM - 2 AM
Saturday: 9 AM - 2 AM
Sunday: Noon – Midnight
Recent travel tips for Detroit
- Benihana - the best sushi in DetroitI was a bit excited to go dining to Benihana because it was the first time I have tasted sushi. My friend took me there saying it’s the best Japanese restaurant in town and they serve excellent sushi, so I decided to go with him. It [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Cultural city tour in DetroitChoosing the Cultural Center tour of Preservation Wayne was a great choice for me, because this way I was able to get a bigger picture of Detroit’s cultural heritage. It is wise to arrive early and dress properly because due to space [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The Joe Lewis Arena in DetroitThis huge arena is just on the banks of the Detroit River and until now has hosted the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings 11 times. It is the home of the town’s hockey team they are very proud of, and additionally the area around the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Detroit Princess RiverboatThe view of the city and the river from the deck of the Detroit Princess Riverboat is beautiful and breathtaking. During the 2.5 hour trip, you can relax, eat, listen to live music and enjoy the view. What’s best that you are not obliged [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Family Get AwayFamily Fun getaway for my family and friends with love [...]D: n/a00
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
There are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name...
Food: Victorian House - Neuhausen
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Budapest is a very nice city, I have been there many times. There are so many places which worth to be visited. Because Budapest is a crowded city...
General: Budapest Public Transport
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Mostly to aircraft buffs, but for those who are interested in some history concerning planes in the wars, or you just want to look at planes from...
Sightseeing: March Field Air Museum
Saint Louis, Missouri
Visit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house.
Family & Fun: Gateway to the West