Vance Kirkland Museum, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Vance Kirkland Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Furniture, glass and table wear, painting and accessories are gathered in the museum, arranged in a way that resembles more an art deco apartment taken out from an advertising magazine than a museum. The colors, the light contributes to the place's beauty. A true experience of modern art!
1311 Pearl St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Guided tours at 1:30pm from Wed-Sat
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Tattered CoverI've always loved books and reading and to find a store where you can sit down in a comfortable armchair and just spend some quality time with a great book is like heaven on earth for me. The Tattered Cover is a dream! It is quite [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Larimer SquareThe place where you can shop or grab a lunch, dinner is definitely Larimer Square. With its historic aspect the whole place is inviting and welcoming. People are nice to customers, you can just have a walk down the street and if you get [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Mel's RestaurantPopular among locals and visitors as well, Mel's Restaurant is found in the Cherry Creek district in a classy, chic neighborhood. A beautiful and elegant bistro that serves excellent food with a high-class service Mel's is truly a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Cowboy LoungeThis amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance floor, where sometimes you can get into line-dancing! :) We went party on a Thursday night, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Denver Art MuseumWith an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. Various paintings and unqie-rare collections can be found in the museum, some exhibits being [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
Take a look at the Karls bridge and the city palace Hradschin. There the 30years war begun, when the people threw the officers of the emperor out...
General: Famous city of the Fenstersturz
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
This is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat...
Family & Fun: Flightdeck Air Combat Center
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide