Tattered Cover, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Tattered Cover
- Food travel tip
- City center
It is quite close to Union Station and if you don't have time to read you would like to check your personal things online, you can also use their free wi-fi. Don't miss the various events that take place at the Store too, like book signings, literary meetings. Amazing place!
1628 16th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
On weekdays from 6:30am to 9pm and on weekends from 9am to 9pm, respectively 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Rocky Mountain DinerIn the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and attractive, old-fashioned exterior. The Rocky Mountain Diner is one of the best places in Denver [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Ted's Montana GrillOpened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge enterprise. They serve really excellent food which makes you return to their restaurants over and [...]D: 1208.7mi00
- Mel's RestaurantPopular among locals and visitors as well, Mel's Restaurant is found in the Cherry Creek district in a classy, chic neighborhood. A beautiful and elegant bistro that serves excellent food with a high-class service Mel's is truly a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Buckhorn ExchangeTurned into a historic landmark, the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant is a great place to taste some traditional Western food in a background with rich history. The decor of the restaurant is really catchy and amazing, with stuffed animals and [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
If you like jazz music, than you will love this place. Almost every night there is live jazz music in the Chatterbox Jazz Club and though the bar...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chatterbox Jazz Club
The most tasty food I've ever tasted in Jacksonville was in Hala Cafe and Bakery. They have a wide variety of Greek and Middle-Eastern dishes...
Food: Hala Cafe and Bakery