Tattered Cover, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Tattered Cover
- Food travel tip
- City center
It is quite close to Union Station and if you don't have time to read you would like to check your personal things online, you can also use their free wi-fi. Don't miss the various events that take place at the Store too, like book signings, literary meetings. Amazing place!
1628 16th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
On weekdays from 6:30am to 9pm and on weekends from 9am to 9pm, respectively 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Denver Inside and Out TourThe most exciting tour you might ever take part in is the Denver Inside and Out Tour which is full of interesting games, mysteries and puzzles to solve. The interactive and creative style of the tour made it a success in our eyes. We had [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Bars in Denver WebsiteI was looking for just the right bar to go to when I was visiting Denver. I found a simple and comprehensive directory of bars listed by type and location. It was easy to figure out the right spot even for an outsider. The site is www [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Buckhorn ExchangeTurned into a historic landmark, the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant is a great place to taste some traditional Western food in a background with rich history. The decor of the restaurant is really catchy and amazing, with stuffed animals and [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Vance Kirkland MuseumHome a wide variety of modernist and art deco collections, the Vance Kirkland Museum is a unique museum. The decoration the arrangement of the artworks makes it stand out in the collection of cultural landmarks, having a unique style. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Denver Art MuseumWith an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. Various paintings and unqie-rare collections can be found in the museum, some exhibits being [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on...
Family & Fun: Sightseeing from the Riesenrad
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Seoul, South Korea
We fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or...
Sightseeing: Folk Village Museum near Seoul
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Key West, Florida
Though it is a bit far for only a dinner (you have to travel by ferry about half an hour if you go from Key West Hilton), the Cafe is set in a...
Food: Latitudes Beach Café in Key West
New York, New York
They have chocolate and a great list of wine. What else can you ask for? Good food, maybe, which they also have, actually. The staff is...
Night Life & Entertainment: Ayza Bar Wine and Chocolate