Tattered Cover, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Tattered Cover
- Food travel tip
- City center
It is quite close to Union Station and if you don't have time to read you would like to check your personal things online, you can also use their free wi-fi. Don't miss the various events that take place at the Store too, like book signings, literary meetings. Amazing place!
1628 16th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
On weekdays from 6:30am to 9pm and on weekends from 9am to 9pm, respectively 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Denver, the Arts Capital of the WestDenver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Ted's Montana GrillOpened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge enterprise. They serve really excellent food which makes you return to their restaurants over and [...]D: 1208.7mi00
- Denver Botanic GardensAn indoor garden placed in a facility with windows as their outer walls, the Denver Botanic Garden not only looks amazing from the outside, but it is a treasure isle from the inside. As the place is divided into sections with different [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Rocky Mountain DinerIn the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and attractive, old-fashioned exterior. The Rocky Mountain Diner is one of the best places in Denver [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Many travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region....
General: Visit Golden Pagodas around Yangon
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Albuquerque, New Mexico
For almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes...
Sightseeing: Sandia Peak Tramway
We took the behind-the-scenes tour when we visited the Churchill Downs, which has been the home of the Kentucky Derby for ten of years, and it was...
Sightseeing: Churchill Downs
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide