Tattered Cover, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Tattered Cover
- Food travel tip
- City center
It is quite close to Union Station and if you don't have time to read you would like to check your personal things online, you can also use their free wi-fi. Don't miss the various events that take place at the Store too, like book signings, literary meetings. Amazing place!
1628 16th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
On weekdays from 6:30am to 9pm and on weekends from 9am to 9pm, respectively 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Culinary Connectors ToursEntertaining, exciting, flavorful and fun. All of these things were present at the Culinary Connectors Tours that we took in Denver on our last visit. You not only get to know the greatest restaurants in the city, you get also a glimpse [...]D: n/a00
- Denver Museum of Nature & ScienceExhibitions featuring animals and plants of the Rocky Mountains, a planetarium that shows you the stars, not to mention publications, collections are all part of the Denver Museum of Nature & Science! So many interesting things can be [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Larimer SquareThe place where you can shop or grab a lunch, dinner is definitely Larimer Square. With its historic aspect the whole place is inviting and welcoming. People are nice to customers, you can just have a walk down the street and if you get [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Mel's RestaurantPopular among locals and visitors as well, Mel's Restaurant is found in the Cherry Creek district in a classy, chic neighborhood. A beautiful and elegant bistro that serves excellent food with a high-class service Mel's is truly a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Denver, the Arts Capital of the WestDenver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here. [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
There are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find...
History & Culture: The Holy Land Experience