Tattered Cover, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Tattered Cover
- Food travel tip
- City center
It is quite close to Union Station and if you don't have time to read you would like to check your personal things online, you can also use their free wi-fi. Don't miss the various events that take place at the Store too, like book signings, literary meetings. Amazing place!
1628 16th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
On weekdays from 6:30am to 9pm and on weekends from 9am to 9pm, respectively 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Buckhorn ExchangeTurned into a historic landmark, the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant is a great place to taste some traditional Western food in a background with rich history. The decor of the restaurant is really catchy and amazing, with stuffed animals and [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Rocky Mountain DinerIn the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and attractive, old-fashioned exterior. The Rocky Mountain Diner is one of the best places in Denver [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Bars in Denver WebsiteI was looking for just the right bar to go to when I was visiting Denver. I found a simple and comprehensive directory of bars listed by type and location. It was easy to figure out the right spot even for an outsider. The site is www [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Vance Kirkland MuseumHome a wide variety of modernist and art deco collections, the Vance Kirkland Museum is a unique museum. The decoration the arrangement of the artworks makes it stand out in the collection of cultural landmarks, having a unique style. [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The Russian Museum is a must see when you're visiting Saint Petersburg. They have a huge collection of art, mainly paintings and sculptures, by...
History & Culture: Russian Museum
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Maria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best...
Food: Maria Selma
One of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque...
Night Life & Entertainment: White Rabbit Cabaret
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
No wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and...
Family & Fun: Oklahoma City Zoo