Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Covasna > Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Covasna
- Tasty ice creamBecause really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that. They also sale a large variety of cakes. The store is located close to the center park, near [...]D: n/a00
- Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if it's really small, Covasna has a big disco, located exactly in the center of the town. It's name [...]D: n/a00
- From Brasov to CovasnaFrom Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the weekends), a ticket is about 2.5 euros. More details on their website, listed above. [...]D: n/a00
- From Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by minibusArriving to Covasna from Sfantu Gheorghe is an easy task, the easiest way being by minibus. A transport company called Ecosil has 7-9 connections per day (7 in the weekends) and a ticket costs 5.5 LEI (about 1.3 euros). The timetables are [...]D: n/a10
- Local Pizza (so tasty)Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one I had there) is at Cerbul Pizza Place. This is located just at the entrance of the Cerbul [...]D: n/a00
Things about Covasna you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
If you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most...
History & Culture: Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - Bazilica
Spending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close...
Family & Fun: Indianapolis Zoo