Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Covasna > Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Covasna
- Tasty ice creamBecause really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that. They also sale a large variety of cakes. The store is located close to the center park, near [...]D: n/a00
- From Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by minibusArriving to Covasna from Sfantu Gheorghe is an easy task, the easiest way being by minibus. A transport company called Ecosil has 7-9 connections per day (7 in the weekends) and a ticket costs 5.5 LEI (about 1.3 euros). The timetables are [...]D: n/a10
- Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if it's really small, Covasna has a big disco, located exactly in the center of the town. It's name [...]D: n/a00
- Local Pizza (so tasty)Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one I had there) is at Cerbul Pizza Place. This is located just at the entrance of the Cerbul [...]D: n/a00
- From Brasov to CovasnaFrom Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the weekends), a ticket is about 2.5 euros. More details on their website, listed above. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Covasna you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Taller de Tapas in El Born right near Santa Maria del Mar is a great spot for decently priced food. Our delicious, 1/2 bottle of wine cost only 7...
Food: Taller de Tapas
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
I would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches...
Food: Mitsui Japanese Cuisine
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
An eclectic and modern restaurant which serves excellent food, and holds an atmosphere that invites you back. Flora Restaurant is one of my...
Food: Flora Restaurant
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are...
Family & Fun: Science Museum Oklahoma
Saint Louis, Missouri
Really wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in...
Food: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Da Nang, Vietnam
If you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something...
Sightseeing: Motorbike holiday to Vietnam