From Brasov to Covasna, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Covasna > From Brasov to Covasna
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Covasna
- Local Pizza (so tasty)Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one I had there) is at Cerbul Pizza Place. This is located just at the entrance of the Cerbul [...]D: n/a00
- Tasty ice creamBecause really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that. They also sale a large variety of cakes. The store is located close to the center park, near [...]D: n/a00
- Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if it's really small, Covasna has a big disco, located exactly in the center of the town. It's name [...]D: n/a00
- Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by trainYou can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is that the train station in Covasna is 3 Km away from the town, problem solved by buses that have [...]D: n/a00
- From Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by minibusArriving to Covasna from Sfantu Gheorghe is an easy task, the easiest way being by minibus. A transport company called Ecosil has 7-9 connections per day (7 in the weekends) and a ticket costs 5.5 LEI (about 1.3 euros). The timetables are [...]D: n/a10
Things about Covasna you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Street markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade...
Shopping: Street markets near Christ Church
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Dominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John...
Sightseeing: The City Hall of Philadelphia