From Brasov to Covasna, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Covasna > From Brasov to Covasna
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Covasna
- Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if it's really small, Covasna has a big disco, located exactly in the center of the town. It's name [...]D: n/a00
- From Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by minibusArriving to Covasna from Sfantu Gheorghe is an easy task, the easiest way being by minibus. A transport company called Ecosil has 7-9 connections per day (7 in the weekends) and a ticket costs 5.5 LEI (about 1.3 euros). The timetables are [...]D: n/a10
- Tasty ice creamBecause really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that. They also sale a large variety of cakes. The store is located close to the center park, near [...]D: n/a00
- Local Pizza (so tasty)Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one I had there) is at Cerbul Pizza Place. This is located just at the entrance of the Cerbul [...]D: n/a00
- Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by trainYou can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is that the train station in Covasna is 3 Km away from the town, problem solved by buses that have [...]D: n/a00
Things about Covasna you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Go check out the old town. It's beautiful. There are plenty of cool bars in Montreal. Chavalle is a great place to grab dinner, quite steep in...
Sightseeing: Montreal Old Town
The opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were...
History & Culture: Chinatown
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
Hong Kong, China
It is one of the best places I've eaten at while I was in Hong Kong. The whole place has a nice kind of buzz to it, with waitresses pushing food...
Food: City Hall Maxim’s Place, Best Restaurant in Hong Kong