Erie County Botanical Gardens, Buffalo, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo > Erie County Botanical Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Several shows and classes are organized throghout the year, so if you can, attend one of them. They are worth it. You can also keep the your painting from the watercolor class.
2655 S Park Ave, Buffalo, New York 14218, Amerikai Egyesült Államok
Kids $3, adults $6
Prices vary on show-days.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Wilcox MansionYou get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration took place in 1901. The rooms are beautfiul, the grounds amazing, and the guide is [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Spirit of Buffalo Sailing AdventureIf you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very helpful, the kids try out the steering wheel, it's absolutely fantastic. Note that the signs [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Albright-Knox Art GalleryIt may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a treasure grove of today's artworks. Many contemporary and modern artists have a place in the [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Darwin D. Martin House ComplexOne of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in a simple, accessibel and comfortable style. Though most part of the complex is under [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Buffalo Museum of ScienceThough it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find something to their interest, and being quite the hands-on exhibit hall, they will love every [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Still, on the Sacre Coeur Hills, you can often see a funny dressed man that dances. My advice, avoid taking a lot of photos, because he will get...
General: Dancing funny man
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
African safaris specialist tour company, Jungle Adventure Tanzania safaris Co.Ltd based in Arusha, Tanzania. Arusha is a famous tourist town...
Sightseeing: Tanzania safaris, sight seeing, adventure tours
This place is really nice. The Homestead Restaurant as a homey feeling to it, with an amazing staff who are smiling all the time, making you feel...
Food: The Homestead Restaurant
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach