Buffalo Museum of Science, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo > Buffalo Museum of Science
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Narnia exhibit this month was something incredible. I bet every kid, who watched at least one movie and enjoyed it, loved the exhibit! They have changing exhibits regularly, you have to check their calendar for the newest shows, events.
1020 Humboldt Pkwy, Buffalo, NY 14208, USA
Adults $8, kids $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Wilcox MansionYou get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration took place in 1901. The rooms are beautfiul, the grounds amazing, and the guide is [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Albright-Knox Art GalleryIt may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a treasure grove of today's artworks. Many contemporary and modern artists have a place in the [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Buffalo City HallThe Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel on the beautiful stained glass celeing. Then from the observation deck at the top get a [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Erie County Botanical GardensThe sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County Botanical Gardens, that you get confused. There are not only flowers and plants to see, but cacti [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Spirit of Buffalo Sailing AdventureIf you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very helpful, the kids try out the steering wheel, it's absolutely fantastic. Note that the signs [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
One of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous...
General: The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.