Buffalo Museum of Science, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo > Buffalo Museum of Science
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Narnia exhibit this month was something incredible. I bet every kid, who watched at least one movie and enjoyed it, loved the exhibit! They have changing exhibits regularly, you have to check their calendar for the newest shows, events.
1020 Humboldt Pkwy, Buffalo, NY 14208, USA
Adults $8, kids $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Erie County Botanical GardensThe sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County Botanical Gardens, that you get confused. There are not only flowers and plants to see, but cacti [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Spirit of Buffalo Sailing AdventureIf you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very helpful, the kids try out the steering wheel, it's absolutely fantastic. Note that the signs [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Albright-Knox Art GalleryIt may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a treasure grove of today's artworks. Many contemporary and modern artists have a place in the [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Buffalo City HallThe Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel on the beautiful stained glass celeing. Then from the observation deck at the top get a [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Erie County Naval and Military ParkThose who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development over the years. The Erie County Naval and Military Park items on display ranging from uniforms, [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
When you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms.
General: Le Venix hotel of Bangkok
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The New Mexico Rail Runner commuter train runs between Santa Fe to the North and Belen to the South, with stops in Albuquerque, Bernalillo and...
Public Transportation: New Mexico Rail Runner
Serving extremely delicious food in an eclectic, fusion-like cuisine, the 33rd Street Bistro is a local favorite. Being almost always full, it...
Food: 33rd Street Bistro
San Antonio, Texas
Right on the Riverwalk, the Las Canarias Restaurant serves one of the finest Mexican foods you'll eat in San Antonio. Their staff is really...
Food: Las Canarias Restaurant
Focusing on the cultures and history of the Native Americans of the southwest, the Arizona State Museum is a must-see museum for anyone who is...
History & Culture: Arizona State Museum
Washington, District Of Columbia
Smithsonian Museums have the largest collection in the world of different areas of culture. 13 out of the 18 Smithsonian Museums are in Washington....
History & Culture: Smithsonian Museums